The Plan

>SEVERUS' P.O.V.<

"Sev... You need to hand me over to them." replied Scarlet, that her words almost made me fall to the floor like a hurricane.

"WHAT?!" I bellowed furiously and grabbed her wrist. "You are not -?!"

"Aren't you trying to hide me in Hogwarts?! Isn't that what you planned! You're not trying to protect me! You're just saving Hogwarts to grab that opportunity to be famous again? Hide me! What ridiculousness!"

"That's not what I'm doing -!"  

"Really? Fine! Let's go! I'm nothing, anyways! Once I'm dead, finally no more dangerous Fortis Viribus! No more annoying freak in Spinner's End! No more war! I'm the reason why this war is still rising to continue! Me! Hand me over, and this is all over!" Scarlet bolted out of the tent and looked up to the sky. I quickly followed me outside, and seized her shoulder. "This is the problem with you! You become so soft, and end up throwing me away like I'm just a piece of sh*t!"

"You're not, all right! You're not! I just -argh!" she shrieked, as her hands pulled her hair irritatedly. "Why, Snape? Why are you trying to be with me, when even Trelawney can tell that we aren't gonna be together! Am I a toy?! Even though you know I'm gonna break, you still play with me! It hurts y'know! Realizing the person you love is in danger!" she roared, wiping her face with her sleeve furiously. But her words were nothing to me and I stayed silent.

One of the things I know about this witch, is that she quickly realizes what she was saying or treating to someone and would constantly regret. 

And she also has various mood swings.

As expected: "I'm... Oh God... I'm turning insane." she murmured, and hugged her stomach. "It's alright. I make mistakes... But deep down, I know you aren't one, Scarlet."

"It's weird, to be honest. To fancy your professor..." 

"I wouldn't worry. You're soon leaving school, and I believe, my title as your professor will finally change."

"You're hiding something. Yup, you're definitely hiding something. But... We need to move now."

"Pardon?"

She shook her head. "To Hogwarts. There's something I need. The truth shall die with you..."

. . .

In a few moments, I finally agreed with Scarlet and accompanied her. She fixed the tent and sighed. 

Oh don't think I lost to her. I mean, every man knows his girl's the boss. And when it comes to Scarlet Carter, you better bow down.

She told me to conjure a white cloth and tie it around her hands. I followed in confusion, then walked her to the castle.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Everybody stared at us weirdly as I held Scarlet near to me. We both talked about the plan, that I had no other choice but to agree. Whispers and murmurs about the witch back at school spread very fast. We approached the Headmistress' office, and the Head of the Department of Improper Use of Magic looked nothing more than happy. He rose from his seat, and looked at Scarlet cravingly, making me speak viciously. "Magneous, I believe I've found the witch you've been asking for?" I said blankly. Aro Magneous' face brightened even more, and he seized her wrist furiously, that I almost punched him across the face as she shrieked in fear.