The Mystery Of Mistress Malaine

>THIRD PERSON<
The melodic voices of the frog choir filled the halls of Hogwarts that Scarlet Carter thought it was the most ridiculous that anyone can still sing at this state of time. Sitting at the window of Severus Snape's chambers with her arms hugging her knees, she watched as the winter snow began to melt and turn into green grass or bright yellow daffodils. Severus walked out of their bedroom door to see his girlfriend -it was very weird to him of using that word-, frowning and kept on hiding her head between her legs.

"Are you alright, darling?" he asked gently tapping her shoulder. She looked up, quickly faking a smile, and nodded. "You always say yes even if you are not." he told her. "Well, it's better to not let anyone worry about you so you don't get in their way." she replied as she looked away. "Then what was the point of the question?" asked Severus curiously. "To show that they truly care." answered Scarlet, using her powers to levitate her hair behind her back as the purple flames hung the strands by the ends. "You're very wise far more than what your age is supposed to think of."

"Are you trying to tell me I know dirty things for an adult -"

"No! Not that! I meant you think, rather, logic. You're more of the type to figure out after 40 years what love truly is."

"Love is like loving you"

Severus' head snapped towards her, as her lips tugged a small smile. "Not leaving the other's side; feeling emotions you can't explain; doing crazy things; wanting to pour your heart out; and sacrificing your own life just for them."

"Then that's what I'm feeling right now."

Scarlet's cheeks all of a sudden flushed bright red making her hide her face under her hands. "And why are you so shy to show your face?" asked Severus, letting out a low chuckle, that made Scarlet to flush red even more. "I just feel really special to what you've just said. Thanks." she told him, finally pulling her head upwards. He placed a stray strand of hair behind her ear, then placed a gentle kiss at the top of her forehead.

>SCRIPT (SORRY GUYS BUT MAYBE I WAS TOO LAZY TO WRITE THIS IN THIRD PERSON)<

SCARLET: Severus, you happen to know a lot of Death Eaters...

SEVERUS: Repeat that, please? We were having such a lovely conversation.

SCARLET: I'm deeply sorry, your highness, but it's true isn't it? At Time's party there were many people knew you -

SEVERUS: So what you are saying, is that all the wizards and witches I know are Death Eaters? Now I have something to tell Lucius.

SCARLET: Just try reporting of what you think I said, Severus, and you will figure out next of what will happen to your dear special hair brush!

SEVERUS: That thing is rare to find these days!

SCARLET: So then don't tell Mr. Malfoy about what you think I said! Besides, I meant since you're so popular in the Dark community -

SEVERUS: Let's see who's talking.

SCARLET: Severus.

SEVERUS: Scarlet.

SCARLET: Stop it! What I'm trying to say is if you know someone named Malai-! Oh God.

SEVERUS: I beg for your pardon?!

SCARLET: Nothing! Nothing! (whispers: I shouldn't have said that... I shouldn't have said that... I shouldn't have said that...)

SEVERUS: I heard you before, Scarlet! How do you know Malaine?!