Suspicous

>SCARLET'S POV<
My thoughts woke me up today, when I thought I felt so heavy. Did I place that heavy pillow on me again? Or do I just feel woozy? That's when my eye sight cleared, much better, when I realised it wasn't an it, the question was a who.

And Severus Snape was wrapping his arm around me.

Wait.... How did I get onto the bed the first place?

And... How did I even ended up in this position?

I felt a bit frightened, and tried to go back to sleep. The clock was across the room.... And I didn't want to wake the man up. Padfoot is going to kill me. He'd think I was sleeping with.... no. Just no. But I suddenly held my breath, when Severus groaned without any hint or warning. And... the wizard is up. "I know you're awake, Miss Carter." he muttered in my ear. Damn, that morning voice. I mean, how can a deep and velvety voice be lower than that? I turned my head towards him and smiled. " 'Morning... Now if you don't mind, I'd like to get out of this... position we're in. Never do that with me again... Padfoot will jump off a cliff and into the worst conclusions" I said as I quickly got off and put on a jacket after he let out a low chuckle.

"Wait... how, exactly, did you got me to the bed?"

"Then the secret, won't be secret anymore."

"Very funny, Snape."

I pranced to the kitchen and prepared breakfast, before leaving the food for Snape to get. The house has two bathrooms, so he used the other one. I got ready, taking a quick shower and throwing the clothes on. Going back to the kitchen, I managed to slip on a black cardigan. "Hmm... not usual for a Gryffindor like you to wear black at a day like this." a voice said behind me. I turned around, to see Snape sipping on some coffee from a mug.

"Well, why not." I replied, and took a bite out of my toast. I noticed 5 buttons weren't buttoned on Snape's robes, so I went nearer to fix it. Sensing he was smirking, as my body was almost pressed against his, my hands were trembling wildy and weirdly. "I'm afraid I have to go, Scarlet. I'm truly thankful that you let me in for the evening. I expect to see you on Friday for that practice. But just avoid feeling a bit depressed or wildly angry, you don't want to slice this house in half, since you can't use your powers properly yet."

I rolled my eyes at him, and nodded my head. "I-,." I froze at the doorstep and thought of what to say yet just turned the words down, "Don't call me Scarlet. Not yet..."

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

>THIRD PERSON<

The following weeks, Scarlet and Severus finally trained properly. "Very good. You've done well. But now you need to rest because you worked yourself too much today." Severus told her with a curl at the edge of his lip. "Tired? But... I'm half-way of a beginner!" Scarlet exclaimed irritatably. "Sorry, Scarlet. I... I need to be somewhere." he said, and with one final nod, he exited the house.

This wasn't the first time Severus was doing this. In fact, it was as though he always needed to rush somewhere. Scarlet noticed he didn't seemed active either, and would just stand there lost in his own thoughts.

"Se- Snape, are you alright?" asked Scarlet, waving a hand in front of his face, which he swatted away. "Of course, Carter. Proceed."

Scarlet began to always feel a bit droopy and lazy when Severus visits. Not because she hates him, but he was always in a rush. He makes an exit in the same time, and ever since, Scarlet can noticed his robes are wrinkled when he arrives. There were times that he didn't even visit as well.

Scarlet sighed as she saw the clock that striked 7. Why does he keep on doing this, like I don't notice? As Scarlet's payback, she'd now call him 'Sir' or 'Professor' and behaved like she was in class. Somewhere near to the silent treatment. Severus noticed this, and always arched an eyebrow at her. When he doesn't show up, Scarlet felt, er... sad she didn't get to show him the tricks she's learned by herself.

One afternoon, he had to apparate through her house, fixing his messy hair, with wrinkled robes. "What happened...?" Scarlet asked. "Nothing. You don't need to know." Scarlet's temper was rising. Calm down... Breath in, breath out... "Alright, I had enough, Snape. I'm tired of this game of secret charades, and tell me where you've been going off to half this summer!" Scarlet's voice, getting louder the minute, when she covered her mouth. "Why you-!"

"Snape, please! If you would still keep the act up, I just bloody want to know where you've been! You're always late, and you keep on dissapearing within 30 goddamn minutes!" she cried, but realized her anger. Snape looked at her in a furious expression, grabbing Scarlet's wrist. She shook his hand off and ran to her room. Scarlet searched through the cabinets for a Calming Draught, and shoved the contents into her mouth. Severus kept on knocking on the door. "Carter? Carter?! Open the damn door now, Scarlet!!!" The witch needed to stop her powers from losing control. If only Severus stopped banging on her door! She burried her head to her pillow.

"Thats it. Grimmauld Place it is."

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•
A/N: HHEELLLOOO. Sorry if this was a confusing chapter! Honestly, as the author of this story, idk why I keep on making both of them fight. But they always make up, right?

   Scarlet: Hmph. *locks herself in bedroom*
   Severus: Insolent brat. *goes complete other direction*
   Author: well, you can never underestimate the powers of the author! *Writes a new chapter*

•HASTA LAVISTA POTTERHEADS•