Authors Note

Hi guys! Guessing by the title, I need to talk to you guys!

So, I am actually going to a vacation trip for 20 days! We will go to New York, Washington D.C., LA, Las Vegas, Van Couver/Canada, and Alaska. Guys I'm trying so hard not to look arrogant. I'm just simple, don't expect much, orayt...

But the moment I get back, I promise you, I'll publish many chapters all at once after I write during those awful no wifi moments! Sorry, I'm leaving in around less than 6 days.

Also, please comment and vote! It'll make my day! If you have any opinions on that chapter, feel free to comment, but if they're insults, please keep them to yourselves.

I hope you're enjoying it... I don't know why but I just suddenly feel sad all of a sudden, and it's hard to remove the feeling.

You guys are always close to me, even if we're just strangers who live across the world.

I hope you understand, and I'll be back!

PS

IM GOING TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD, MEANING HARRY POTTER WORLD, EHMAGERD!!! Hogsmead, and I can't wait!!!!

*Inserts Hedwig's theme* *bows*

OH AND ALSO;

Why I update so fast? Well, because I use wattpad 24/7. You might be confused, but in the Philippines, our summer vacation is from March to June. Congrats to those people who finally have their summer vacation in around London, US or anywhere!

I'm trying to finish this story before I hit back to classes, so I hope you aren't so annoyed that I update so fast that you're cell phone will ring at the middle of the night... Yeah.. Sorry.

Um... But yeah.

<><><><><><><><><><>

You readers haven't saw a picture of me, except for my profile pic, eh?
Well cover your eyes...

*weird fire alarm that came out of nowhere*

Behold...

I know, I look uglier than You-Know-Who (mind the sarcasm)

I know, I look uglier than You-Know-Who (mind the sarcasm). But yeah, pure black eyes (I'm not wearing contacts, I swear) and black hair (I'm not wearing a wig either). All inherited.

Black eyes and black hair... Why does that sound so familiar?

#WeirdestAuthorsNoteEverMoment

•I'LL BE BACK SOON, AFTER ONE MORE CHAPTER, AND I MIGHT BE GONE. SEE YOU SOON GUYS.