Not As Easy As 1 2 3

>SCARLET'S POV<
There are some events in life when we need to act the impossible.

To prove that they are possible.

And maybe... Just maybe... You need to do this all by yourself. 

"What was the symbol about?" I asked to Professor Felixa, as I sat at her comfy chair at her office. Felixa was sitting across me, while Severus walked around the room and observed the muggle things lying around the shelves.

"You would swear you wouldn't tell anybody?"

"Why would I want to?"

"Fine... That symbol was... The Jones family crest."

The Jones family crest... The letter J... The black flames... The resemblance... The suspicous acts... It can't be...

"Scarlet, are you alright? You feel warm." Severus asked as I snapped back to reality. He pressed the back of his hand to my forehead, and it was burning hot. "You have a cold! You need to go to Madam Pomfrey -"

"I'm alright."

Felixa did the same, then suddenly dipped her hand in ice cold water. "Severus is right, darling! You need to g-"

"Again, I'm alright... No need to worry about me. I-I'll go ahead. I'm not feeling of eating supper. Thanks by the way, Professor Felixa."

She looked speechless and I closed the door behind me. After the next 2 steps I was already running to the dungeons. Tears streamed down my face as my head pounded and I slammed the door shut. Without even thinking about my brain pounding me to death, I ran to my room and brought out a charmed bag that can hold more than the weight it looks like Harry's.

I'm running away.

Something about that symbol was so familiar.

And it was Raven Jones' the night she killed my parents.

Don't tell me I'm wrong.

She hated me.

She tried to make Severus betray me.

She ordered her men to kidnap me.

She has a necklace to control dragons.

She made those chains of Incendium. She has the chesire catlike smile.

She struck on me again when we were out of Hogwarts.

She had a large resemblance to Malaine. 

She hated my parents.

Malaine isn't a common name, is it not? Didn't she changer her name?

What was there left?

I rushed to my closet and pulled all my clothes & belongings out. I grabbed my blue christmas cloak and put it on. Staring around the room, my eyes landed on a ring. It was a ring I gave Sev when he was in the Hospital Wing. The ALWAYS engraved on it shone as the bright moon looked down from above. Uncle Remus... Gently placing a finger... just as my skin touched the metal, I quickly pulled away. I held back the tears choking me and staggered to the door. I wrapped my hand around the cold doorknob and slightly twisted it......

"Scarlet? Why on earth are you wearing your cloak?"