Incendium

A/N: Hewo guys. Just to tell you that there is just that teeny tiny make-out/kiss scene part... So if you're uncomfortable with that, you can skip that stuff. Don't worry, I will put a ** when you reached it.

Byee
<><><><><><><><><><>

Oh no.

These are those serious talks are they?

"W-What is it about?" I stuttered, sitting down uncomfortably. Teddy, was still in my arms, looking up at me curiously. "It's about that night with those chains."

Why am I sweating?

We were interrupted by Professor Jones, knocking on the door quietly. "Come in, Raven." McGonagall told her, as she entered. I was shocked to see Jones with a bruise in her arm. Her head snapped at me, and she quickly rolled down her sleeve to hide it. "It's... Elainous. She needs to have a chat with you."

McGongall pinched the bridge of her nose irritatedly, and shook her head. "Very well. Tell Elainous that I'll have that talk with her tomorrow afternoon, Raven." she instructed, as Jones gently closed the door. Something's odd... It's in the tip of my tongue...

"Scarlet."

I looked back at McGonagall. "It's... Those chains were made of Incendium. Do you know what Incendium is?" I shook my head.

"Incendium is a type of... Mineral, rather. A mineral, that affects any Fortis Viribus. It is a color yellow mineral, that when you touch it, it shall burn, or scar your skin.

"That wizard is very smart to use that kind of plan to kill you. Thank Severus for throwing your chains off you."

I looked towards Sev, and noticed his cheeks had a slight streak of pink.

"I must warn you, Miss Carter. You must be smart on how you avoid these things. Flora, who has been in the library"-I looked towards Professor Felixa, who was holding a book-"found a useful book about your kind. I just need you to flip through it, and learn some things.

"Now, Severus, I trust you with Miss Carter, entirely. She wishes to stay in your chambers, so please take care of her."

Severus nodded and stood up. "I'll do the best I can."

<><><><><><><><><><>

I was going through the pages of the book Professor Felixa lend me, when Sev brought out his hand, gesturing me to take it. "And why?" I asked, smiling. "Would you like to walk around with me? My feet has been aching ever since we were in Minerva's office." he told me. I placed down the book, and acting lady-like, I took his hand.

We walked down to the forest-place he found. I could hear the chattering and talking of students eating dinner, making me roll my eyes. As we entered the place, I turned into my Animagus, then ran around. I thought of playing with him. "Scarlet? Scarlet!" Sev shouted while I ran inside a bush to hide. I was giggling so much, and I turned back into a human. "Scarlet?!" Sev's voice shouted, "This isn't funny!" I crept out of the other side, and clasped my mouth to avoid gasping. Behold was a beautiful lake.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•
>SEVERUS' POV<

I'm going to Azkaban if I don't find this witch.

"Scarlet! Come out! Stop playing!" I shouted. My throat was began to soar, so I placed a hand to stop it from bursting my tonsils. "Scarlet, come out, please -!"

I pushed a bush aside, and saw a figure sitting by a crystal clear lake. Down the lake were fishes... But not just normal ones. Each fish had it's own beautiful color, that glowed as the night sky reflected it's light. The figure was Scarlet, sitting down the lake with her legs dipped underwater.

I, being so mischievious, crept up to her. Silently chuckling, I gave a little push by her back. Scarlet spun around like lightning, but she was too late as she splashed into the water. "Severus Tobias Prince Snape, I swear, you will pay for that!" she shouted, angrily and amusingly in the same time. I rolled my eyes, "You can't fool me."

"Oh really?..... W-Wait... Sev, w-whats t-that?!" she stuttered, pointing her index finger behind me. Her face with a scared expression. "Nice try."

"No... No... I-Is that another d-d-dragon?!"

I turned around so quickly, then drew my wand. Wait... No... Suddenly, Scarlet grabbed my leg, and pulled me down in the water with her. "Argh!! I never meant I was going to be wet, either!" I exclaimed, wiping my wet hair off my face. The witch couldn't stop laughing, making me smile. "I'll get you -!" but She dissapeared into the water, and swam... Somewhere?

But in a few seconds, she wasn't surfacing yet... "Scarlet! Come up!" I yelled, making me sweat again. "Scarlet, please!" I pleaded, I have no choice. I held my breath, and dipped my head into the water.

Thats when I saw a figure swimming up to me, so I rised up again. Scarlet sprang up from the water, then held onto me, gasping for air.
"You almost killed me!" I shouted, but she didn't frown, yet, she smiled. "What is it?" I asked curiously.
"You'll save me? Even if it'll cost your life?"
"Well... Yes, I will. I'll fight anyone. Anytime. Anywhere."
Scarlet nuzzled her head into my shoulder, as I carried her back to land.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•
>THIRD PERSON<

In a few minutes, Scarlet and Severus were drying themselves up. The witch ran behind a tree, and fixed her clothing. But she gasped as Severus was suddenly leaning his head on his arm, that was resting on a tree.

** "What's taking you so long?" he asked slowly, and began to snake his hand along her waist. "Don't. Someone might see us." she told him, as her lips tugged a smile. "No one's here to see anything..." he whispered in her ear, that tickled her neck. With a swift move, he grabbed her, and she ended up in his arms. Their faces nearly an inch closer. "It's almost curfew...." she murmured with a hint of worry, but she was interrupted as Severus started planting kisses along her neck. "May I?"

Scarlet rolled her eyes, and nodded. Ever so slowly, he connected his lips with hers, kissing her softly.

His tongue entered her mouth, and his arms traveled along her back. She let out a groan of satisfaction, as Severus pressed his body against her's . Scarlet purred softly, and watched as his eyes darkened of the sight of her. Later, the kiss was beginning to get passionate, when Scarlet quickly pulled away. Severus leaned his head on her shoulder. "Is there something wrong?" he asked curiously. She made him look at her, and smiled. "Nothing was wrong. You were really great. It's just... Not here. I think it's best to get back to your chambers and you can finally continue what you started."