Follow Your Heart, Bring Your Brain.

>SCARLET'S POV<
As I arrived in the common room, I couldn't forget what happened earlier. Did he really just save me? I giggled like a weirdo, and entered the dorm room. I took my dress out, and hung it on my dresser. But while I was emptying my bag, something fell out. I catched it before it fell. It was a piece of parchment...

Did he just ask me out to the dance?

I collapsed into the bed, shocked. "Whats that?" Lyanna asked, taking the paper. "Lyanna Margaret Roberts! Give me that right now!" I bellowed as she tried to read it. "Accio Parchment!" I casted, as the paper flew to my hand. "Whats that?" she asked, "none of your buisness." I told her, she crossed her arms and arched an eyebrow. "You have a secret admirer, don't you? SCARLET HAS A SECRET -"

I grabbed her and covered her mouth. "Lyanna... Utter one more word, and I will stun you."

"Okay, geez! I'll stop. But what is it?" She asked, I whacked her head and slipped it inside my pocket. We both agreed to go to dinner, since Lyanna's tummy just growled.

>THIRD PERSON<
"But like seriously? What did it say?" Lyanna asked, Scarlet sighed in frustration and picked up some speed. "Hey! I was just curious!" Lyanna added, trying to catch up with her.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

"So... Who's your date?" Lyanna asked Hermione, as she grabbed the last piece of toast before Xander did.

"...Draco."

"WHAT?!?" Scarlet, and Lyanna said in unision, while Ginny spat out her Pumpkin Juice in surprise. "Shhh. Just this dance." Hermione whispered. "What happened to you and my brother?" Ginny asked in a disgusted tone, "now, now, Ginny, calm down. He said he'll hex Ronald if I won't accept the offer." Hermione muttered, staring at the Slytherin table. "How about you Luna?" Scarlet asked, as Luna sat down at their table.

"Sorry, the other Ravenclaws won't talk to me. I'm going with Neville!" she said cheerfully. Lyanna face-palmed, herself, Ginny tried to refrain from laughing, and Scarlet sighed. "Neville, Luna? I think it's a good pair." Hermione said, elbowing Ginny who finally let out the laughing she held.

"Oh, and he gave me this dress too!" She said showing them a pretty orange dress. "Damn, Neville..." Lyanna muttered in awe. "Attention, students! May I have your attention please?" McGonagall's voice said. The Hall turned to stare at her.

"Good. So I see all of you are ready for the dance, yes? And I see some ladies have no dates yet... boys, you need to hurry! So the dance will be held before Christmas, so you can spend December 25th anything you want. Oh, and also, Mr. Filch requested me to tell you, that to stop eating the Puking Pastilles from Weasley's Wizard Wheezes over in the hallway. Good evening."

The whole hall stood up and went to their respective dormitories. As they arrived there, every older Gryffindor sat in a circle, talking about the dance.