Christmas

"I'd love to..."

~• A FEW HOURS LATER •~

"They won't wake up." Xander said, placing his arms in his hips in a frustrated manner. "Wake up guys!" He shouted, I shook my head in a amused look. "You call that, an alarm?" I said, smirking deviously. "Like you got what?" Xander said in disbelief. I cleared my throat and didn't even thought of cupping my hands to my mouth. "Oh no, this is the part where I should cover my ears." Xander muttered and did what he said.

"FLIPPING FLAPJACKS EVERYONE! EVERYBODY WAKE UP! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!"

Everybody bursted out of their common rooms, and bolted to the Great Hall in their pjs. "You owe me a Galleon for that." I told Xander, as I left him with his mouth open. I walked to the Great Hall with Hermione, and sat at the Gryffindor table. Breakfast appeared on the table itself, as everybody erupt into applause. Last night's decorations already disappeared like nothing happened.

Last night...

I ate the pancake on my plate, that was shaped like a heart. Weird, the others had different shapes... "Had fun last night?" I asked Hermione, she shook her head with a smile. "Nope. Draco was quite the bossy person. I prefer Ronald. Besides, the gifts arrive today, so I can keep my mind off that for awhile..." Speaking of gifts, did I mention what I'll get for Severus? Yeah, I got him a Slytherin notebook. I remembered during detentions, he sometimes writes some things, and irritatably has to find a book to put it in. It's the thought of the gift that matters, not the gift itself.

"How 'bout you? Had fun last night?" Hermione asked, grinning. "Heck yeah, I did." I replied, taking a sip of the Butterbeer I packed. Yeah... I'm weird like that. "Mello." Lyanna chimed sitting down next to me, giggling. "Alright, what's gotten into you?" Ginny asked, passing a bottle of pumpkin juice to another guy. "My date asked me out last night!" she exclaimed, dancing. "Lyanna, calm down... When?" I asked, "Tonight. I'm pretty excited!"

"Well, while you guys talk about your dates, I'm more excited for today!" I said cheerfully. "She's right. Today is Christmas." Hermione added. I looked towards the teacher's table and saw Severus talking to Professor Felixa. I've noticed they're getting quite close these days. I quickly looked back, as I was almost caught by the man who gave a curious look...

Moving on with life!

When breakfast was done, we all raced back to the common room. I just ignored Severus who was looking at me. I was about to make the turn, when something or someone grabbed me. "Eek!" I screamed, when the person covered my mouth. "Take. Your. Hands. Off. Me -!". A pair of lips crashed into mine. A minute passed and he finally pulled away. "What the bloody hell?! Why did you just do that?!"

"To make you shut up."

"Well, you damn sure cannot just kiss a girl for your pleasure!"

"I can do what I want."

"Not with me, you don't." I found myself to be in the hands of the Potions Master, and our eyes locked. "You've been ignoring me." he said in a audible whisper. "Severus, taking glances at you doesn't mean I'm doing anything with you. And I can't just stare at you until your conversation was done!" I exclaimed, he nodded then pulled my chin up to make me look at his face. "Meet me in my chambers at 5. Don't be late." Then he walked back to the dungeons.