"Who 'Was' Lucas?"

"I.... Remembered him."

"Unfortunately, I don't have any idea of who you are gesturing to him."

"L-Lucas...."

"Oh" was what only Severus could answer. What was there else to say? After the years they mostly see each other everyday, somehow Scarlet's past wasn't really a good topic to talk about, especially with her. "You won't mind if you-"

"I tell you what was my childhood before you? I guess I won't. But promise me you won't tell anyone...."

"I-I will."

The little witch sighed and stared out of the window as her owl Snidget somehow managed to listen as he curled up by the window frame. "Really, Snidget?" she asked her owl. He answered her, when she rolled her eyes and now looked at Sev. "Alright...

"Lucas. A very... Wonderful young boy as I remembered. Not really the most behaved one either. I heard that Uncle Remus told you about how I met him, and, yes, it was very stupid, plus foolish of me to fall down by that pit hole.

"But... Lucas one day, moved away. He didn't really tell me, so I didn't get a chance to give him a proper goodbye. I think it was me, the reason why they left. Lucas' mother hated magic, and somehow forbade me to enter their house till the day she'll die... Well even if she's dead, I don't wanna come in there.

"When Lucas moved back, I've heard he was bullied. I told him that I was a witch, and when he told his other friends about it, they just laughed. They said magic wasn't real. That only magicians can create those stupid illusions. So when he came back, he wanted a bit of the popularity circle, and one way in Spinner's End during my days, is to embarrass someone else.

"He told everyone I was a witch. My one and only secret that I trusted him with. And y'know muggles, they think every damn thing they don't know is dangerous. When I walked around Spinner's End everybody was scared of me. They used to threat me with fire, until the age where I somehow used Fortis Viribus flames against them. Besides, Lucas wasn't really the worth of a bestfriend anyways...

"But I don't regret him either. If he didn't bully me, I guess then I won't teach myself how to be independent. Or that... I wouldn't even meet you before Hogwarts."

Severus was speechless once again. How could someone treat a sweet little girl like Scarlet? He had the urge of punching off Lucas, but it was more of a bad thing to do. "Oh, the rain stopped." Scarlet said, as she stood up and walked to the window. She opened it, and came in a little blue bird. Severus stood up, and tried shooing it away, but she held her hand to stop him. "It's alright... You can go now." she whispered to it and the bird flew away with Snidget. "You're very different in a good way from the other students, to be honest." he spoke. Scarlet turned around and smiled.

"Oh... I guess I better be happy. Christmas is coming, and we're actually doing a mission in New York. And look at the time, nearly dinner."

Severus rolled up his sleeve to reveal a black watch, and she was right, nearly supper. "And... I need to find Hermione. I'll see you, Sev."

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

Hey guys! Sorry if this actually a little bit short, but I'm updating so don't worry. It's quite useless actually. Idk.

I'll see ya soon?

•SHAMALAMADINGDONG•