The Blue Christmas Cloak

>SEVERUS' POV<
I woke up all of a sudden to see Scarlet panic.

"Whatjusthappened?!" She blurted out, like she was being attacked. "Scarlet, calm down!" I said, gesturing her to sit down. "Why did I just wake up in your room?!" she asked, grabbing the front of my dress robes.

"I gave you the Sleeping Draught. But I can't bring you to the girl's dormitory." I replied, removing her hands off me. "But is that all that happened?" she asked calmly (not the Michael Gambon calmly)

"Miss Carter, I don't know what you mean."

"Well, if you're a lady, and you just wake up from a guys bed, you gotta panic at some point if you don't remember what happened the night before!"

This girl is impossible.

"And how did my clothes change?" she asked, looking at herself. "There is a thing here in the Wizarding World called magic if you've never heard of it." I replied sarcastically. "Hmph." She muttered, crossing her arms. She snapped her fingers, when Dobby came in again. "How did you-"

"Dobby, may you please fetch my school uniform from my trunk, please? Thanks."

And the little elf dissapeared. When he came back, he was holding her clothes. "Thank you." she said kindly, and took them. She was about to walk out of my chambers when I stopped her. "Miss Carter, you can't just go out of my chambers, with messy hair and wearing that!" I exclaimed, she tried to stop herself from laughing and nodded.

"Then how am I supposed to go out?" She asked, I rolled my eyes at the idiot. You mean angel. Please stop. "Just... Just take a shower, change, and sneak out without being noticed." I instructed irritatably, she ran to my shower and took only around 5 minutes. She walked out, now in her uniform, when she was roaming around trying to find something. "Sir, where's my wand?" she asked, arching an eyebrow. Oh, it's in my pocket. I slipped her wand out, and threw it to her. She caught it with ease and stared at me weirdly.

"What is it?" I asked, looking at myself. "It's not on you! I'm just curious of why it was in your pocket." she replied, giggling. Insolent brat. She tapped her hair once, and it dried itself. "Well, even if I hate the fact that you let me sleep here for a night without me knowing, thanks for it." And she sneaked out quietly.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

While I was still buttoning my robes, Felixa busted in my door.

"SHE JUST SLEPT HERE?!" She roared, "God Felixa! I almost muttered the Killing Curse!" I shouted in frustration. "Severus, I saw her walk out of the dungeons this morning. You didn't even tell me you dated yet!"

I'm talking to a insolent, crazy, lunatic, maniac.

I smacked her right across the face. "You think I just had... I had... You thought I did it with her?!?" I bellowed, Felixa looked at me with a bored look. "Severus, we women, when you find a girl that slept with a guy, and their both alone, you know what it means these days."

Again, I'm talking to a maniac.

"Felixa, I had no choice but to bring her here, WHILE SHE WAS ASLEEP, AND I SLEPT IN THE ARM CHAIR."

"Alright... Sorry... Just over reacted... Sorry."

"Felixa, I swear, say that to me again, and I will turn you into a useless little animal."

~~•A FEW DAYS LATER•~~

>SCARLET'S POV<
Okay! Calm down, Scarlet, calm down... So... Today is December 24th!... Which means... It's the day of the dance.

Just saying that was already scary.

Oh, and when I say every girl around me is just going crazy, I mean it.

"Where's my necklace?!"
"Hey! Those are my shoes!"
"Please help me with my hair."
"You think, he'll like it?"
"Crookshanks! Bad cat! I said don't eat the purse!"
"Can you help me with my earings?"
"Did you just-"

I was already done with my look and dress. And my only purpose in the room was to shout every 15 minutes:

"IT'S 5:45 LADIES!!!"

Even if I am one, I will never understand the relationship of women, between their looks, the make-up, and the friking dresses.

But Snidget swooped into the dorms. "Hey Snidget!" I said as the owl dropped a package, then landed on his usual places. "Wait...  There's no post on Sundays!" I exclaimed at the owl, while he hooted innocently. "Who's this from?" I asked Snidget, he lept to my side and pointed his beak to a piece paper.

To: Little-Wolf-Pup
From: Max

"It's from Max!" I muttered, and ripped the package apart. It revealed a pretty Christmas Cloak. It was soft and color blue like my dress, then attached to it was a envelope.

I opened the envelope and held the letter to my face

Dear Little Wolf Pup,

I've heard that you have a Christmas Dance tonight. So I thought of giving this. This once belonged to your mother's at your age. The cloak that led your mother to your father, so I hope this cloak leads you to your love one as well. Merry Christmas.

See you tomorrow,
Max, Zhoe, and the pack.

"That looks flipping gorgeous!" Ginny said, putting the cloak on me. "It does, doesn't it?"

Later I caught the others attention, and they stopped to look at me. "Are you going to wear that now?" Hermione asked, as Crookshanks let go of the purse she was feasting on. "Nope, after the dance."

I instructed Snidget on something including a special sound, then quickly helped Lyanna, who was having a bit of trouble with her dress.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

When the tornado in the dorms was already done, we finally managed to walk to the Hall. As my friends were picked up by their dates, I realized something.

Snape.

"Someone looks beautiful tonight..." I turned around to see the Potions Master in his usual attire... but he did look quite handsome. He smirked, and wrapped his arm around my waist. "You look charming, yourself." I complimented. He walked me to the Great Hall, and the doors opened.

Life, here I come.