A Walk During Midnight

>SCARLET'S POV<
Severus tapped me on the shoulder, and pulled me by the wrist, running towards the Forbidden Forest. I laughed as the wind flew past my hair and tickle my neck. Sev couldn't help but smile, then stopped. "Why're we here?" I asked, confusingly, "This..." he replied and pushed aside a wall of leaves.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

It was a pathway shaped into a circle, made out of thorns. At the end of the path, there was a source light... But it's already night? I tilted my head, and walked towards the hole, while Severus' hand suddenly intertwined with mine. I looked up to him, as he smiled, and pulled me in. I let out a gasp...

 I let out a gasp

"How did you -"

"I've been exploring for a while when I have free periods..."

>SEVERUS' POV<
I watched as the witch walked around, in awe of her surroundings. Don't ask how I found this place, trust me, it's a long story. Scarlet knelt to the ground, and stroked the petals of a flower.

"Come on... I found something else, too..." I told her, she stood up and followed me in her animagus form. Behold was an old, white marble fountain. Crystal water was pouring out of it, and at the middle of it all, was a piano statue. The wolf ran in all corners and had a huge smile on her face. Later, she jumped at me, but now in her human form. Her laughter died as our faces were so close....

Scarlet shyly backed away, and sat at the edges of the fountain. I sat with her, and watched as she eyed the piano curiously, while she dipped her hand under the clean water. "Is there something bothering you?" I asked, she looked at me with a surprised face and shook her head. "Of course not. It's just... Does that piano work like a real one?" she replied, and stood up. "Be careful... People will be suspicous to see you soaked in water." I warned her, she let out a laugh, and jumped stone to stone till she reached the final one. But the piano statue was too far to jump on. I stood up, attempting to help her, when she suddenly gripped on the circular marble the piano was on, and pushed up. She got on it, and smiled at me. "I did it!" she squeaked, throwing her hands to the air. She reminded me a of a child... Like how Lily reacted when she finally opened a flower with magic when we were 9.