"I see you're not afraid to dress infront of people? " I ask amd laugh at her.

She laughs to before saying, "No, not really. Hey I mean you're a girl, I'm a girl. We have the same parts. I think we should all be comfortable in our skin." She tells me. "Unless its a guy. That's a different story." We both laugh.

"True. Okay. So how shall we do our hair?" I ask as she walks inside the bathroom with me.

"We should wand our hair." she says.

"Sure." I tell her and smile at her. "Wait I only have one. "

"How about you curl your hair with the straightener and I wand mine. If we go past our time limit. Hey, these boys can wait." she says and we both laugh. 

We hear a knock on the door and we both walk to the door and open it. Its Cameron.

"Hey. remember we're leaving at 10." he reminds us.

"Hey," Chloe starts and points at Cameron, " we will be ready when we are ready. We aren't like guys who can just throw jeans and a shirt on. And just brush our hair and leave. Us girls take time. Our hair needs to be perfect. Our outfit.  Our face. Perfect!" She whisper screams the last part. She's funny! I laugh at her while ahe has a serious face and Cameron has a 'wtf' facial expression.

Cameron puts his hands up like he's surrendering. "Jeez. I'll tell Toby what you said and you may rethink leaving after 10." he says and walks backwards and trips on a toy. Chloe and I burst out laughing and covering our mouths because the kids are down the hall.

"Shut up. Oh and Zach and Hayley are downstairs sleeping on the couch. " Cameron tells us.

We laugh and shake our heads and shut the door. We walk into the bathroom and turn the straightener and wand on. We sit on the counter top. And wait.

Finally they're at the temp we set it to and begin our hair. We use duck clips to seperate our hair into sections. 

A few minutes into it I break the silence. I can't keep holding it in. Its killing me.

"So what's the party going to be like? I've never been to one." I lool at her and she's looking at me like I'm crazy. "what!?"

"You've never been to a party !?"

"No" I say and continue my hair.

"Well obviously there's going to be music. Tyler has a two story house.It's really big. Alcohol, stupid games. There's usually a fire pit outside. "

"Games? Like what?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Truth or dare, spin the bottle, beer pong. Stuff like that."

"Wow. Truth or dare? Spin the bottle? How childish." We both laugh.

"I know right!  I end up playing them. But I don't even curr." I laugh at her word choice.

Its already four minutes after 10 and we just finished our hair. We got off the counter and started walking into the closet when we heard a knock on the door. We open it to revel Toby with skinny jean and a black shirt on.

"I see you got dressed up real well." I joke with Toby.

"You too." I look down at my clothing. I'm wearing black sweat pants and a t-shirt.

"Funny. What do you want? " I joke with him. I smile at him so he knows I'm joking. 

He laughs and begins saying, "Well we were supposed to be leaving at ten and you guys aren't ready yet."

"Shut up. It takes time to do our hair." Chloe says and flips her hair over her shoulder. "Plus we just have to get dressed then we'll be out."

"Ugggh fine!" Toby sighs. "We'll be waiting in Cameron's room."

We walk into the closet and a slip our clothing off.

"Hey do you have a bando I can wear?"

"Uhm. I'll check."

" It looks like we have the same size boobs its okay I'm sure. Plus if its tight it'll push my boobs up a little bit." We both laugh. I dig in my drawers and find a black bando. I take a white one out for myself. I hand her the black one as I walk into the closet.  I turn around and take my clothes off. I leave my white thong on and take my bra off and put my white bando on. I slip my dress on and put the straps over my shoulders. I turn around and Chloes already putting mt sandles on. I put my sandles on and walk into the bathroom.  I put a bow necklace on snf then spray some of my 'Pink Chiffon' pefume on.

"Can I use some please?" Chloe asks.

"Sure." and I hand her the bottle.

I take my phone in my hand. Ill just carry it in my hand tonight. I don't want to carry a purse around.

We walk into Cameron's room to find both laying on the bed however, Toby is alseep and Cameron is on is phone.  I knock on the door to get their attention.  Toby stays asleep and Cameron looks up.

"You guys look beautiful. "He tells us.

"Thanks." we say in unison and laugh.

"Hey dipshit! Wake up! " Cameron says and nudges Toby.  He immediately wakes up and rubs his eyes.

"Finally! You girls took forever!" he said ss he started walking towards the door.

"Shut up. You know we look gorgeous." Chloe says.

"Well that's for sure!" he says.

It took us 30 minutes to get to Tyler's house. His house is big! But not ad big as Cameron and Toby's.

His front yard has red cups laying everywhere.  And a few people standing outside talking and laughing. 

We park with many kther cars and get out. 

"You ready for your first party? " Cameron asks me.

"I guess!"

And here we go. My first party.