What's The Host Club?

Beep Beep Beep Beep

"Ugh." I groaned. My phone alarm went off with each annoying ring. I got up and glared at my phone and went along with the alarm.

"Shut, up, you, stu, pid, a, larm." I shouted and dismissed it. Now that I'm wide awake what am I going to d-school. Today I have to go to school, a new school, Ouran High School. The best part? I look at my closet and there is the banana dress waiting for me.

I sighed and got ready. I looked in the mirror and combed my hair. I don't really care about my appearances, but since today is my first day I'll try. I left my hair down, put on a little bit of mascara and lip gloss. I looked at myself once more.

"What in the world am I thinking!? I hate makeup!" I said. "I'll stick with lip balm and that's it."

I started wiping off the mascara and lip gloss and replaced it with lip balm. I sighed and smiled.

"Much better." I walked down the stairs trying to keep myself from tripping over this dress. They couldn't find something simple to walk in!? I calmed myself down and took the last step downstairs.

I dusted off anything that was on my banana dress and walked to the table. I caught a few glances from my brothers which was rare. My father put down the newspaper to actually look at me and my mom somewhat smiled at me. I guess I could try being nice today.

"G-Good morning." I said.

"Good morning, Ayaka how did you sleep?" Mom said.

"G-Great. I was thinking about the new school I was going to today. Oh and
h-how did you sleep?" I asked surprised. I guess since it's our first day at a new place we should start fresh.

"I slept great thanks for asking honey." She smiled. This actually made me smile as well. Ever since that day I built a wall I also pushed my family aside. My brothers' eyes widened and smiled.

"Why have you been so distant from us Ayaka?" My father asked keeping a stern look. My smile quickly faded and I sat down ignoring the question and the memories that were trying to fill my head. Soon everyone else's smiles started fading away.

Don't worry... Ayaka...

"I g-got to go to school. See you guys later." I said quickly trying to leave. My father tried calling after me but I ignored him. A big lump started to grow in my throat and tears started to fill my eyes.

"Hey wait up Ayaka. Don't forget about-" My second older brother tried to call out to me, but I was already outside.

"Let's go." I said when I got in the limo. I wiped the tears that escaped my eyes and took a deep breath. The window from the driver's seat slid down.

"Miss Ayaka are you alright?" The driver asked focusing on the road.

"Y-Yes, please d-don't worry about me." I sniffled.

"Okay." He said and the window slid back up. I took another deep breath and got the big lump in my throat to go away. We pulled up to this big pink building and that blew away my sadness. The driver got out the car and open my door.

"Is this the right place?" I asked getting out the limo.

"Unfortunately yes." He said.

"This place is just as stupid as this banana dress." I sighed. He chuckled and got back in the limo.

"Have a nice day Miss Ayaka." The driver said before he drove away.

I take a big look at this suppose to be school and shake my head. There is a fountain with a statue of a baby taking a whiz. Then there are some girls who are showing off some of the new items they have. Same goes for the guys, but most of them are cute so they have an excuse.

"First day of school here I come." I sighed once again.

~Time Skip~

I started searching for the office so I could find out what my classes were but... THAT WAS AN HOUR AGO! Where is this place!? I asked for help about two times, but they we're saying so many rights and lefts that it made it more confusing.

This place is like a maze. No, it is a maze. I sat down against the wall sulking and hoping the bell won't ring until I find this stupid office. I should've listen to that Butler. He could've had the directions how to get there.

Many walked past me, but one stopped in front of me and chuckled. I looked up and saw a brown haired guy with big dark brown eyes. He looked as if he was my size and was very cute.

"Now if you were growing mushroom and in a corner I would've mistaken you for Tamaki senpai," He chuckled, "Here let me help you up." He had his hand stretched out in front of me. I gently grabbed his hand as he pulled me up.

"Help, me. I'm trying to find this stupid office, but going through these hallways are like going through a maze." I said rubbing my forehead.

"So you're new to this school? Don't worry it happens many times for me. I'll show you the way." He smiled. Maybe I could play with him. No, it's too sudden I'll get to know him first. I followed him through the hallways and started asking him questions.

"What's your name?" I started off.

"My name is Haruhi Fujioka." He said.

"Who is this 'Tamaki' you compared me to earlier?" I asked.

"His name is Tamaki Suoh. Let's just say that Tamaki senpai is 'unique'." He nervously chuckled.

"So he's a Suoh eh." I mumbled to myself.

"What was that?" Haruhi asked.

"Nothing!" I quickly said. I looked around and saw that the girls kept looking at Haruhi with hearts for eyes.

"Hey, Haruhi?" I whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Why are all these girls staring at you?" I asked.

"Well mostly because I belong to the Host Club." Haruhi answered.

"What is the Host Club?" I asked.

"If you wanna know that bad. I suggest you go to Music Room #3 after school to find out." He smiled as we stopped in front of the office.

"Well here is the office. If you ever need help, look through the libraries and I'll probably be in one of them." We said our goodbyes and I walked inside. Maybe I should go to Music Room #3 after school. I really wanna know what the Host Club is.