Prologue

Sheesh, what's up with my parents. Each time I ask them why did we need to move. I would get the same stupid answer 'because of your father's job'. That's the ridiculous answer I've got out of them my whole life.

Oh yeah didn't even mention a thing about myself. Hey, I'm Ayaka Mano. A second-year student who is heading to Ouran High School. Sounds like a school full of boys calling my name, I'm sure I can wait. There are five people moving into the cottage. My mom, my father, my two older brothers, and I.

Once we pulled up to our new place I hopped out the limo and ran into our new place. Our Butler greeted me with a forced smile, yeah he didn't like me but who cares when I got myself.

"Welcome home Ayaka." He said forcefully. You could hear the tone in his voice.

"You don't have to force yourself if you really don't want too," I said walking upstairs without giving him a glance.

"Before you choose a room to keep. I must inform you-" I cut the Butler off. What? I don't know his name and don't really care either.

"If it's about my new school, save it. I'll figure it out on my own." I said as I continued to search for a nice room for me. He tched and went to help my family unpack.

~Time Skip~

I won't go into too many details but I think my room looks awesome. Now the only real problem is this new dress my mom gave me. She said it was my uniform, but something this poofy and yellow can never be one. I tried it on, but it looks like a banana suit that a kid would wear when she lost to a dare.

It'll be difficult getting the boys attention wearing this banana suit. I can't lose my good looks to a banana dress! I grabbed my laptop and looked up the school. Seems like it is a private academy run by a Suoh.

It's not fair though I'd rather wear the guys uniform than the girls uniform. Actually, I have a better idea, how about I just go in some regular clothes. Then there is one person who got in with a scholarship, I wonder of it's a guy or a girl? Who cares it's a new start with everything.

I took off the banana dress and jumped in the bath tub and thought of how my first day is gonna go. I'll meet all of the students in my class. Then once they think of me as a friend then I'll go after the guys. Simple as that. If they refuse, then... nevermind. I washed my body and quickly got out.

I walked downstairs and as usual, everyone is already finished with dinner and is resting. There is only one full plate with food on it. That Butler forgot to call me down again. I ignore the thought and started to eat my food alone. 'At least someone left a plate for me' I guess I'm warming up to my family.

After finishing up with my food, I head back upstairs and went to sleep. Tomorrow is my first day in Ouran and I already have a feeling something's gonna happen. I don't know if it's going to be a good thing or a bad thing. I guess it's up to how I act.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Hope you enjoy my story You Use To Be Useful make sure to vote and comment on this story if you enjoyed it. See you in the next chapter!