(Book the Third) Crimson Hatred in the Uchiha

"Crimson Light in the Uchiha"

"In the Eye of the Snake"

These are the previous books you must read before this one. I hope you enjoy them ^ ^ and remember to vote and comment!

Here's a little "hello" from me who has taken a long break :)

Thank you very much, dear readers, for not voting and commenting on the last chapter of the second book. It really boosted my moral ;__; Hey, I know it wasn't as good as "Proximity" but you know...there were a good number of reads on my other chapter and zero of everything else on the last chapter. Not to mention, I was asking for a book title. So now, I had to scramble and make-up a cliche one. Oh well. If you want to pm me a title, maybe I'll change it. If you just didn't read the last chapter, then please do so. Enjoy the third book!

Remember to

Vote

Comment

React (new reading feature on Wattpad!)

And Enjoy!

----

Finally, we have moved on from the Pre-Series novels. Rin can finally interact with Konoha, where the main action is. However, there is a twist. Who comes back to Konoha first, is not Rin, but someone else. Someone unimportant, but who will last a few chapters, just to help Rin finally get back to Konoha. Some have figured it out faster than others, some readers needed my prompts. I can only hope you have enough patience to last through the puzzling experiences.

Just remember, I have this all planned out. Every inch of the book, every inch of confusion was intended. I hope you have enough patience and understanding.

This is the third installment in Emerden101's series. Enjoy the long awaited start of the Naruto series...

-~-

Oh right. I'm not one to advertise my story, but I just found it weird that I have reached my third book yet my number of reads and votes (and comments, maybe followers?) is depressingly low. When convenient, please do drop in a little message for your friends to read my story, it will be very much appreciated!

I do not own Naruto. Masashi Kishimoto does. Uchiha Rin (of this series) and Sugitani Akira (along with many other things) is copyrighted.