Chapter 42

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING IN FOREVER! THANKS FOR STICKING WITH ME YOU GUYS! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

*Nicole*

I turned around to the girl whose face was red from my response and looked at her name tag and saw MAYA written on there clearly and boldly.

I looked away fast and reassured Amanda, "it can't-"

"Maya Morrison?" I heard Char say from behind.

Ok so I honestly went blank as in the kind of blank you go when you see the first question on your maths paper.

People started whispering behind and one man dared shout, "be fast for f!ck sake! We have f!cking lives!"

Amanda blushed and Maya whispered something in her colleagues ear before walking round.

"Well I don't think so. You have no bloody manners and must have no life so my advice to you will be to add a life to your fucking Christmas wish list." I replied walking up to the man and daring him to respond.

"I'm err sorry." he coughed.

"I thought so too."

I left the man and walked up to Maya.

"Maya Morrison?! Open your fucking mouth and reply then or does it only work when it's in between someone's boyfriend's mouth?!" Char shouted and I could see tears in her eyes.

Kate came up to me when I was about to step in and said, "I wanna go home. Let Char come too, she's upset."

"It's ok sweetie. She just has to get her anger out of the way. Wanna wait in the car?"

"No. I'd stay here with Char."

I nodded and put my hand on Char's shoulders to calm her.

"Are you Maya Morrison? Remember what I said earlier before you answer." I said.

"Yes." she said simply.

Honestly, I had no idea what to say after that.

She had kissed Chris and nothing could be done to rewind that.

I was angry of course, but it was cos she had had the guts to go to the house to re-open wounds that had closed not too gracefully.

"Why?" was all I asked.

"I'm sorry. I was drunk, I knew about Char but I was upset. My mom had a heart attack and my boyfriend had just broken up with me."

"So? That's no excuse to decide to ruin a relationship and even almost ruin lives!" I exclaimed.

"Ruin a relationship?! Why didn't she stand and confront her 'boyfriend'?! Why did she run?! The truth is she didn't trust him and without the trust there's no relationship so I didn't ruin nada! I am sorry about her accident but deal with it love!" she said emphasising on the word, boyfriend.

I could feel Char start shaking from behind me and heard her sobbing, "so it makes it right for you to be kissing Chris?" she asked.

"No it doesn't but I wasn't exactly in a right state of mind! I was drunk and it was wrong and I'm sorry!"

"Never mind." Char said.

"I'd take her outside." Amanda said quietly and led Kate and Char outside.

"So we are good?" Maya asked.

"Good?! I'm just gonna forget that you uttered that question that portrayed a lot of illiteracy. Stay away from each and everyone of us Maya or I'd deal with you personally and that's not a threat."