Little White Lie (Ryan Sitkowski Request)

Little White Lie

A Ryan Sitkowski Imagine

Word Count: 1,659

Warnings: smut, language

Author's Note: This imagine is for an anonymous requester - You know who you are. I hope you enjoy your imagine! xx

You were sitting down at work when Ryan texted you. You sighed and looked down at your phone. He was asking you when you were gonna come home. You texted him back saying that it would be a while longer. Ryan sent a sad face in reply.

You told him that it wouldn't be too long and then went back to work. Every few minutes you would glance over at the clock. An hour or so later you got another text. Eager for an excuse to take a break, you quickly stopped to check your phone. Ryan had texted you again. You typed in the passcode for your phone and then looked at the message.

I'm so hard Stephanie...Can you please come home now?

You were shocked by the nature of Ryan's message. You quickly hid your phone from the view of others. Then you tried to think of what to type back. You had already left work early one other time this week due to Ryan, you were not sure if your boss would allow you to do so again. You sat in your chair, petrified, trying to figure out what you wanted to do.

In a moment you were up from your chair. Your decision had been made. You made your way over towards your bosses office to ask if you could leave work early. You were nervous about doing this, but Ryan had gotten you aroused. After knocking on his door, your boss welcomed you inside of his office.

"Hello Miss Stephanie, what can I help you with?" Your boss asks you, sitting with his coffee and donut at his mahogany desk.

You decided to tell a little white lie, saying "My boyfriend is terribly sick...He's at my home with what seems like a fever and there's nobody available to help him out. I wouldn't ask for another early leave this week, but I'm really worried about him."

Your boss takes a bite of his chocolate frosted donut and thinks for a moment. You were surprised by his sudden sympathy when he allowed you to leave work right then. After thanking your boss, you hurried to collect your things and go. You were eager to get home to Ryan.

There was no telling what kind of mood Ryan was in; what things he was wanting to do to you. Thinking of it during the drive home only made you more aroused and wet. You were already so lustful by the time you had gotten into your car. When you pulled into your driveway, you stopped for a moment to pleasure yourself. It was just impossible to wait any longer.

You slipped your hand into your pants and rubbed your clit, hoping that Ryan wouldn't notice that you were home. If he caught you pleasing yourself and making him wait, he would be furious. After pleasing yourself a considerable amount, you quietly made your way inside. You looked to your right once you walked in, and there Ryan was.

You saw him sitting on the couch, stroking his length. You bit your lip and made sure to be careful not to make a single slight sound. You wanted to watch. Breathy moans came from Ryan's lips, further tantalizing you. Your hand went back down again, rubbing your clit through your jeans. You were so wet from all of the suspense and now from watching Ryan pleasure himself.