Damp Bodies (Josh Balz)

Damp Bodies

A Josh Balz Imagine

Word Count: 1,168

Warnings: fluff, romantic smut

You stood with Balz in the corner of a large room. You guys were at a party, talking and catching up with your friends. You were having a great time and so was Balz. You had been at the party for almost an hour now, so you were probably going to head home soon. Balz had his arm around your waist, holding you close to him. Crowds of people were all around you. You sipped your drink, laughing and talking with your friends.

"So, how long have you guys been dating?" A new friend of yours asks.

"About three years now." You say, smiling.

Memories played in your mind of the day you and Balz first met. It had been raining outside and you were locked out of your house. The rain was falling hard and you had already started to get drenched. Balz had parked his car, gotten out and ran up to your doorstep with an umbrella. You told him that you were fine, but he insisted on holding the umbrella over you both until the locksmith came to your house. Balz was really sweet and you invited him inside once your lock was fixed. The two of you hit it off really well and Balz asked you out a few days later.

You daydream was interrupted when Balz nudged your shoulder. Someone must have been talking to you, but you didn't hear them. You looked up from your glass and blushed, you had been smiling like an idiot for who knows how long. You asked your friend to repeat themselves, then you got back into the conversation. Some time later, you and Balz decided to go back home. You both walked into the door of Balz' house, arms interlocked. You took your coat off and began walking upstairs, but Balz stopped you.

"Actually, why don't you stay down here for a little bit?" Balz asks you.

"Um...ok. I'm gonna watch some tv." You say, slightly confused.

Balz smiles and kisses your forehead, stroking your hair before walking upstairs. You stood still for a moment and thought about why Balz had asked you to stay downstairs. You decided to just brush it off and walked into the living room. You turned on the tv and watched some random tv shows for a while. After maybe half an hour or less, you heard Balz calling your name. You hurried to the edge of the stairs, answering him.

"Yes Balz?" You say.

"You can come upstairs now. Come into our bedroom." Balz tells you, making you smile.

You hurried up the stairs, excited to be back in Balz' loving arms. You walked into the bedroom, but he was nowhere to be seen. The master bathroom door was cracked open, a gleaming light shining through. You slowly approached the door, opening it. You cupped a hand over your mouth when you took a step inside.

Sweet scented candles were lit all around the bathtub. There was a warm bubble bath awaiting you in the bathtub, the bubbles filling the tub up to the very top. There were rose petals in a path leading up to the bathtub, too. You inhaled the beautiful aroma of the candles and rose petals. You saw Balz standing across from you, smiling at you. You told him that the candles smelled beautiful and that you loved the rose petals. You walked over to Balz, wrapping your arms round his neck. You kissed him passionately.

"Can we get in the bubble bath?" You ask, making Balz laugh.

"Of course." He says.

You two undress and step into the bathtub. The water was still warm, miraculously. You sat across from Balz in the spacious bathtub. You got a ton of bubbles in your hands, blowing them onto Balz' face. You two laughed and had a little bubble fight, making a mess on the floor. You both had bubbles in your hair and on your faces. You two sat still after a while, Balz staring at you and smiling.

You blushed and looked down into the bubbly water. Balz did that a lot, stare at you. When you would ask him why he did so, he'd simply reply, 'Because you're beautiful'. You suddenly looked back up at Balz when he splashed some water on your face. You two laughed and talked for a while. After you were finished with the bubble bath, Balz grabbed some towels for you both to dry off. You began to dry your hair, then you stopped; you had an idea.

You walked over to Balz and pulled his towel of out his hands. You smiled at him before closing your eyes. You leaned in and you both kissed. The kiss started out sweet and simple, but escalated very quickly. You wrapped your arms around Balz' neck, his arms around your waist. You two made out passionately, growing more needy by the second. Eventually you two made it to the bed, Balz laying you down gently and carefully.

You pulled his face down to yours once more, smashing your lips onto his. You two were already undressed, your bodies still wet from the bubble bath. Balz fondled your breasts, kissing your collarbones. You smiled and let out a sigh of bliss. You felt warm and radiant, pleasure flowing through your body. Balz came back up to your face, kissing your lips. He got in position and kissed you again before sliding into you. Your back arched slightly, even more pleasure washing over you.

Balz toyed with your hair, thrusting into you gently, slowly. He kissed your neck, sucking on it occasionally. You let out soft, delicate moans as he continued to give you immense pleasure. Your hands slid over Balz's tattooed skin, feeling every inch of his damp body. You felt your orgasm building up in the pit of your stomach, you felt so good. Balz stopped kissing you and stared into your eyes. You saw the love and passion in his eyes, you saw his love for you.

Balz sped up, thrusting into you at a swift pace. You came closer to your climax, your heart pounding. Balz' breathing became heavy, a moan escaping his lips. You placed your hands on the back of his neck, turning his gaze to you. You two looked each other in the eyes as you both came, going into ecstasies. You moaned and smiled, leaning your head back. Balz kissed you powerfully, your orgasm burning through your body.

Balz cradled you in his arms afterwards, holding your body close to his. You felt his warmth on your skin, you felt a sense of security with him. You smiled and closed your eyes, slowly slipping into an alluring sleep. You delicately traced Balz' tattoos on his chest. You watched his chest move up, then down, air filling his lungs. You felt sleepy and mesmerized. You and Balz whispered I love you's and sweet dreams, then you both slipped away from the world, sleeping deeply and lovingly.