Mr. Motionless' Tattoo Appointment (Chris Motionless Request)

A Chris Motionless Imagine

Word Count: 1,662

Warnings: fluff, smut 

Author's Note: This imagine is for @millecat - I hope you enjoy it! xx

It was early in the morning when you arrived at the tattoo shop. You worked there most days, but you didn't mind. The shop had a nice environment and it was your place of inspiration. Tattooing had been a passion of yours for quite some time. You had now been a tattoo artist for several years.

Today you were especially excited for one tattoo appointment in particular. Your long time friend Chris Motionless was coming later in the afternoon! It had been a while since you last saw him, so you were eager for the time to pass. Chris had scheduled his appointment earlier in the month.

You kept glancing over at the clock and turning on your phone to check the time. The minutes seemed to pass so slowly, but you continued to work away. You had one tattoo appointment before Chris, so you were kept busy. You were very concentrated on the intricate rose tattoo that you were working on. It was going on a woman's tattoo sleeve.

Within a few hours the woman's appointment was over and you had finished the first part of her large rose tattoo. After paying and leaving you a tip, she left. You cleaned up your station and checked the time. It was just minutes until Chris' appointment. You couldn't wait to see him again and start working on his new ink!

You had tattooed Chris a few times before in the past. Each time you both had had nice conversations. You would either talk about deep things or more shallow everyday things, it depended on how you both felt that day. You always had a nice time when Chris was around. He made you really happy and always showered you with genuine conpliments. Chris made you feel comfortable and at ease with the world.

"Hey Cat!" Chris says, interrupting your thoughts.

"Hi Chris! How are you?" You ask, smiling.

"I'm great! I can't wait to get my new tattoo. How are you doing today?"

"I'm doing pretty good, I just finished up a big rose tattoo on a lady's arm." You reply.

"Nice. I'm glad you're doing well."

"I'm glad you're doing well too, Chris. It's been a while."

"It has. Ready to get started?" He asks you.

"Definitely."

You both smiled at each other before going over to your large table with art supplies. Chris sat down across from you in a comfy velvet chair. You both started talking about the tattoo he wanted to get. Chris had already told you his vision, but now it was time to go over the details and start drawing. While you both talked you couldn't help but stare into Chris' eyes.

After making sure that all of the details were good, you guys moved into a private room where the actual tattooing took place. You got everything ready, then later on you finally began inking his skin. One of the things that you loved about tattooing Chris was that all of his attention was centered on you. He seemed to pay more attention to you than the actual progress of the tattoo. You kind of liked it that way, though.