Joy (Chris Motionless Request)

Joy

A Chris Motionless Imagine

Word Count: 983   

Warnings: fluff

~Requested by Nicole on Tumblr~

You take a deep breath as you sit on your sofa. Your daughter Ameliya is in your arms, just waking up from her nap. Your boyfriend Chris was coming over soon. He would be meeting your daughter for the first time and you were a bit nervous, to say the least. You had started dating Chris a few weeks ago and you felt that it was time for him to finally meet your daughter. You really hoped that Ameliya would like Chris. Both of them were so important to you, it would just break your heart if one of them did not like the other.

You look around your living room, making sure that everything is tidy. Ameliya starts giggling and patting you with one of her tiny hands. Your lips form a smile on your face. Ameliya takes your pointer finger in her hand, squeezing it. You press a soft kiss to her forehead and then hear a knock on your door.

Your gaze turns towards your front door, where a tall and dark figure can be seen outside. You know that it is Chris, so you take a deep breath and go answer the door. Chris smiles at you as you open the door, letting him inside.

"Hello." You greet him.

"Hi Nicole. I see your little one is already awake." Chris says, smiling at Ameliya.

"Yeah, I woke her up a few minutes ago." You tell him. "Do you want to go sit in the living room?"

"Sure." Chris replies, following you into the living room.

You both sit on your sofa, sitting close to each other. Chris takes a deep breath and you can tell that he, too, is nervous. You both laugh softly at each other.

"I guess we're both a little bit nervous?" Chris asks.

"Yeah, I guess." You reply.

Ameliya has made no sounds or direct gestures towards Chris yet. You look at her and smile. Ameliya's face lights up as Chris watches you both with loving eyes.

"Would you like to hold her?" You ask Chris.

"Yes, if that's alright with you." He says.

You smile at Chris and kiss Ameliya's forehead before handing her over. Chris held Ameliya close, making sure that he was holding her correctly. He gently supported Amilya's neck with his arm. You watched as she stared at Chris, anxiously waiting for a reaction. After a few seconds, a smile appeared on Ameliya's chubby face. Chris smiled back at her, joy in his eyes.

You feel overwhelmingly happy, tears of joy beginning to well up in your eyes. Chris looks up at you, still smiling wide. You scoot a little closer to him, leaning on his side.

"You think she likes me?" Chris asks you, looking back at Ameliya.

"Of course! She wouldn't smile at you like that if she didn't." You reply, a tear sliding down your cheek.

Chris turns to you, pressing his lips onto yours. Within this kiss you could feel the love shared between you, Chris, and now your daughter Ameliyah. When you both pull away from the kiss, Ameliya reaches up with her hand. You laugh as she pokes Chris' lips and then touches his lip piercings. Chris smiles and allows Ameliya to touch his face as she pleased.

Eventually Ameliya really warms up to Chris. You watch with glee as Chris tickles Ameliya while she lies on her blanket on the floor. Ameliya's joyful laughs, giggles and squeals fill your home. Soon Chris starts to laugh to, causing you to join in. In minutes you are lying on the floor, also being tickled by Chris. You begin laughing uncontrollably, your eyes squeezed shut.

Chris tickled you for several minutes, which seemed to really entertain Ameliya. You all laughed and laughed for a long time. After a while, Chris stopped tickling you and instead began to kiss you passionately. You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him down closer to you. After several minutes of passionate kissing, Ameliya squealed at you both.

"She must be hungry." You say whilst laughing.

Chris and Ameliya sit back on the sofa and you go into the kitchen to get a baby bottle. You come back to see Chris making hilariously weird faces at Ameliya, making her giggle. You smile and make your way over to them. Chris smiles at you, both of you laughing at each other. You sit down on the sofa with them again, holding the baby bottle.

"Do you want to do it or do you want me to do it?" You ask Chris.

"May I try?" Chris replies.

You nod your head and Chris holds Ameliya in a different position. Once he is ready, you hand him the baby bottle. Chris gets the hang of it rather quickly. He watches with admiration as Ameliya begins to drink from the bottle. You watched the two as they bonded; it was such a beautiful thing to experience.

After Ameliya finished the bottle, you took her from Chris and he went to go put the bottle away. When he came back, Ameliya was starting to slip into her slumber. Chris smiled at you both, sitting close to you. He wrapped his arm around you and you both simply sat and watched Ameliya as she fell asleep. Within minutes snores were coming from Ameliya, making Chris chuckle quietly.

Soon you and Chris get up from the couch. Chris follows you to Ameliya's room, where you gently put her in her crib. Chris covers her up with a little blanket, tucking her in nicely. You both watch over Ameliya for a few minutes, enjoying the silent company of one another. You both later went into your bedroom, going to sleep in your large, comfy bed. You fell asleep with Chris' strong arm around your waist, holding you close to him. It was a wonderful end to a joyful day.