Not Done With You (Ricky Horror Request)

Not Done With You

A Ricky Horror Imagine

Word Count: 1,689

Warnings: smut, fluff

Author's Note: This imagine was requested by @MissDaphnie18 - I hope you enjoy it! x

Today you were off from work and had nothing to do. After some thinking you decided to get dressed and go over to your friend Chris' house. You loved hanging out with Chris at his house, but there was one downside: He lived with his bandmate Ricky. You and Ricky never seemed to get along. You didn't know why, since you were always nice to Ricky. It was especially confusing since you both had a lot of the same interests and hobbies.

After getting all dressed and ready, you drove to Chris' house. You got there within a few minutes and walked up to his doorstep. You knocked on the door and waited for him to answer it. To your dismay, Ricky was the one who answered the door. He didn't scowl at you this time, like he normally did. Instead he opened the door wider for you to enter.

You walked inside the house and Ricky shut the door behind you both. You both greeted each other awkwardly. You were confused by Ricky's behavior; usually by now he would have pissed you off, or vice-versa.

"Where's Chris? I came to hang out." You say, disrupting the awkward silence.

"He's not here, he went to the store. He left just a minute or two before you got here." Ricky tells you.

"Shoot." You reply.

"He'll probably be gone for a few hours, I think he said he was going to Ryan's house afterwards." He continues. 

"I guess I'll head home then." You say, heading towards the door.

"Wait!" Ricky says suddenly, grabbing your arm.

"What?" You ask him, turning back around.

"Um...Why don't you just stay Daphnie?" Ricky asks.

"What for?" You ask, without much thought.

"Well, we could hang out or whatever until Chris gets back." He replies.

"Why? You don't seem to enjoy my company very much." You say.

"Yes I do." He retaliates.

"What are you talking about?" You ask, laughing.

"I very much enjoy your company." Ricky says, getting irritated.

"How can that be? You're always a dick to me when I'm around." You snap.

Ricky opens his mouth for a moment, but stays silent. You had him at a loss for words. He sighed and looked over to the opposite side of the room. You were thinking that you were just wasting your time, so once again you tried to leave.

"Daphnie, don't go yet." Ricky says, walking towards you.

"Why not? Why shouldn't I leave Ricky?" You say with an irritated tone in your voice.