Back Home (Josh Balz Request)

Back Home

A Josh Balz Imagine

Word Count: 1,214

Warnings: smut, daddy kink

Author's Note: This imagine is for an anonymous reader - I hope you like it! xx

When you arrived home from work, all you could think about was that your boyfriend would be coming home from tour tonight. You had missed Balz so much, even with all of the texts and Skype calls. You wanted to hug him so tight. But until he got home, you would have to entertain yourself. You had about two hours.

First things first, you went upstairs to change into something more comfortable. You put on a tank top and wore one of Balz' jackets like you often did. You slipped on some shorts and then walked back downstairs. You decided to make a nice dinner for Balz to come home to. You turned on the stove and began cooking his favorite meal. You also got out a bottle of expensive wine.

Soon the aroma of your delicious home cooking filled the kitchen and other parts of the house. You smiled and hummed Motionless in White songs while you stirred. Later you checked the clock and a smile stretched across your lips. Balz would be home really soon.

You plated the food and set the dinner table. You made it really special, even lighting some Halloween-scented candles. You really wanted Balz to know how much you loved and missed him. Plus, there was no harm in getting him in the mood, right?

The sound of your front door knob jiggling disrupted your thoughts. You gasped and rushed over the the door, running into Balz' arms. He held you strong and tight, inhaling your perfume that he loved and missed dearly. You closed your eyes and held onto Balz tighter, never wanting to ever let go.

"I love you so much." Balz says.

"I love you too."

Balz presses his lips onto yours eagerly, gripping your arms. You kissed him back just as eagerly, then you both stopped to take a breath.

"I made dinner." You say, before it's too late to stop Balz from continuing.

"Oh, that's great." He replies.

You smirked, knowing that making him wait would only increase his impatience. You wanted Balz to be even more desperate. It would make for a much more interesting night.

You two sat at the candlelit table and Balz complimented your decorating skills. He mentioned the Halloween-scented candles as well. You smiled at him and then began to eat. Balz ate quickly; whether it was because of vast hunger or impatience, you couldn't tell. Either way, it was amusing you.

You ate at a slightly slower pace, wanting to drag this out a little bit more. Balz finished well before you, afterwards sitting, just watching you. His fingers toyed with the end of the tablecloth. You quickly noticed his increased impatience and decided to fool around some more. You had missed teasing Balz so damn much ever since he left for tour.

You ate at the same pace, but stopped more often to wipe your face or take a drink of wine. Balz had already drank two glasses. Minutes passed and then he excused himself to use the restroom. Balz had hoped that by the time he came back, maybe you would be tired of teasing him. He had caught onto your devious plans.

When Balz came back, you were indeed finished eating, but had poured another glass of wine. He eyed the almost full glass, then looked at you. You smirked at him. Now both of you were playing a sinister game. Balz stared back at you, his eyes piercing. You took a sip of wine as he stood there still as can be.

Just when you were about to give in, Balz walked over to you. He knocked the wine glass over, spilling the red liquid onto the tablecloth. You then held your breath and waited for him to take over the situation. In a split second you were out of your chair and in Balz' arms. You two kissed ever so lustfully and your hands moved over each other's clothes frivolously.

Soon there was no more fabric to touch and your clothes were in a pile on the floor. You and Balz had made it into the bedroom quickly. You made out messily, Balz holding onto you firmly. Your hands were pressed onto his tattooed chest. Balz' lips moved to your neck, sucking hard.

You let out breathy moans as things progressed further. Intense euphoria came over you quickly. Balz laid you down on the bed and pulled off your panties. He was quick and clean with his movements. Balz kissed your thighs, eventually pushing a finger into you. A moan escaped your lips and a smile came onto your face.

Balz pleasure you with his hands. His fingers pushed into your sex and his free hand rubbed your thigh. You moaned and bit your lip at times. Soon you were on the brink of orgasming and you couldn't control the sounds that came out of your mouth. Just as you were about to cum, Balz stopped every movement, then pulled his fingers out of you.

"Please keep going, daddy." You moan.

"Just wait, baby."

After waiting for a few seconds, Balz replaced his fingers with his tongue, pleasuring you once again. You moaned louder, the pleasure even more immense this time around. You came several seconds later. Balz licked up all of your juices and then pumped his length.

You both got in position and then Balz pushed his cock into you. Your eyes rolled back and you let Balz control you. He thrusted into you quickly and deeply, but kissed you softly. You moaned as his lips were against yours and his tongue was in your mouth. Soon sweat began to coat your skin and his.

"Fuck," You moan, "Harder, daddy."

Balz did as you requested and started to thrust into you harder and faster. You were coming closer and closer to the edge. Balz was coming close to his orgasm too. You were moaning loudly as things went on, both of you had been waiting so long for this. Now you were finally back together and your skin was touching. It took everything inside of you not to scream so loud that the neighbors would hear.

Curse words spewed from Balz' mouth as he came to the edge of his orgasm. You clutched onto his shoulders tight and moaned in a low, animalistic tone. Your body was under so much euphoria and pleasure, such tantalizing pleasure. You were unsure of how much longer you would last.

Balz soon came, moaning as he shut his eyes closed. You came instantly after. Profanities left your lips and his, the pleasure taking it's course. You both rode out on your highs and kissed sloppily. When all was done, Balz laid next to you. He grabbed you and gently pulled you close to him.

You both laid under the covers. You spent the rest of your night listening to Balz' tour stories and funny moments. You stayed up late and slept in the next morning. You were so excited to spend time with Balz before he left again for the next tour. Maybe you could even go along with him next time; you made sure to ask him the following morning. Little did you know, Balz was already planning on asking you.