New Little Buddy (Chris Motionless Request)

New Little Buddy

A Chris Motionless Imagine

Word Count: 833

Warnings: fluff

Author's Note: This imagine is for @IrisEnigma - I hope you like it! xx

Your eyes slowly opened as you woke up in bed. You turned and looked at your boyfriend, Chris, who laid beside you. You smiled and began to stretch. Excitement sparked inside of you as you remembered your plans for the day. You waited impatiently for Chris to wake up, which took about six minutes or so. You counted.

Chris saw you staring at him and laughed, smiling. You quickly laughed along with him. He stretched out for a moment and then threw the covers off of him. Chris then looked at you and started to speak.

"Well someone's excited." Chris says.

"Yes, very excited." You reply, kissing him afterwards.

"Wanna get ready and then eat breakfast?"

"Sure. Then we can go to the pet store!"

You and Chris hurried to get dressed. After you both were ready for the day, you went downstairs to the kitchen to cook breakfast. Chris helped you cook eggs, pancakes and some other breakfast foods. When you two sat down to eat, you started to discuss some things.

"So, have you decided what kind of pet you want to get today Iris? I know you've been thinking about it nonstop." Chris asks you, smiling.

"Well..." You start to say, as Chris begins to eat, "I was thinking about getting a ferret!"

"Really? That's great!"

"You really think so?"

"Of course! Ferrets are cute little guys." Chris says.

You smile and then eat your food. Soon you and Chris are ready to leave to house and head to the local pet store. You were excited not just to get a ferret, but to get all of the things it would need. While you drove to the pet store, you and Chris started to talk about what name to pick for your ferret. You wanted to pick a name that you both would really like.

By the time you both arrived at the pet store, a name had been chosen. You were super excited when you stepped out of the car and soon into the store. Chris followed close behind your lighthearted footsteps. He enjoyed seeing you so happy. It was something that he would never get tired of.

"Hello ma'am! Looking for anything in particular today?" A female employee asks you.

"Yes, actually. I'm looking to adopt a ferret today!" You say joyfully.

"Oh how wonderful!" She exclaims. "They are right over here. Come on, follow me!"

You and Chris follow the girl over to the other side of the store. A large cage soon comes into view, holding five ferrets inside. You get even more excited as you look at the cute little animals. After only a few seconds or so, you decide which ferret you want.

One ferret had separated from the others. He came up to the edge of the cage and looked at you with adoring eyes. He looked so sweet and you just wanted to hug him. Chris saw the look in your eyes and knew that you had made your choice. He talks to the employee and then goes to grab some necessities for the ferret.

Soon you had to sign some papers and then all of the important things were finished. You and Chris left after buying a ton of things for your new pet ferret. You couldn't wait to get home and let him run around. Chris was excited too, since he had never had a pet ferret before.

When you finally got back to the house, you and Chris hurried inside. You set all of your things down and got ready to play with your new ferret for the first time. When you let him loose, he ran all over your house. You and Chris laughed as he jumped from the couch to the table, then to the wall, before falling over.

You two spent the next few hours chasing your new ferret around the house. There were lots of funny and adorable moments. At one point Chris tackled you on top of the bed, tickling you. You laughed as if you had gone mad and he refused to stop. Your laughs and squeals filled the home and only made your ferret even more hyper and excited.

While Chris was tickling and kissing you all over, your ferret jumped on his back. Chris was taken by surprise and let out a startled sound. You laughed at both him and your ferret. Chris started to laugh as well, the ferret soon climbing off of him and onto the bed beside you.

You and Chris exchanged glances, then got under the covers. You had both gotten pretty tired from all of the running around. Your ferret seemed to finally be tired as well. He eventually crawled in between you and Chris, laying down. He cuddled up to you and your heart was exploding with love from the cuteness.

"Look!" You exclaim.

Chris smiles at you and replies, "He loves you, Iris. But not as much as I do."

You smile back at Chris and cup his face with your hand. Within minutes you all fall asleep. The room was dark, warm and pleasant. You all slept well throughout the night without a single interruption. It was more than you could of hoped for during the first day with your new little buddy.