The Truth (Ryan Sitkowski Request)

The Truth

A Ryan Sitkowski Imagine

Word Count: 1,771

Warnings: smut

Author's Note: This imagine is for @bandsforsure - I hope this turned out how you wanted it to! :)

Today you were hanging out with your best friend Alli. You were a few years older than her, but you guys got along really well. You had a lot of similar interests and enjoyed a lot of the same activities. Today you guys wanted to lay around. You planned on watching some cheesy romance movies and scary horror movies.

When you got to Alli's house, her older brother Ryan answered the door. He was about a year or two older than you. You guys had a kind of love/hate relationship. Ryan would tease you and Alli a lot, but you could tell that he didn't hate you as much as he lead on. In fact, you teased him back because you think he actually likes you a lot.

"Hey loser." Ryan greets you.

"Hi jack-off." You retaliate.

Ryan laughs and you walk inside the house.

"Where's Alli?"

"Upstairs in her bedroom." Ryan tells you.

"Alright. Thanks."

"You're welcome, Jessa."

You walk up the stairs to Alli's bedroom. You guys hug and pick out some movies to watch. Then Alli turned her tv on and yelled down to Ryan to make you guys some popcorn. You doubted that he would do it, but you didn't say anything.

You both sat on Alli's bed, wrapped up in a fluffy blanket. You guys soon started to watch the first movie. A few minutes passed and someone knocked on the bedroom door.

"Come in." Alli says.

Ryan opens the door, walking in with not only popcorn, but with other yummy snacks and soda.

"Wow Ryan, I'm impressed." Alli says.

"What movie are you guys watching?" Ryan asks, handing you guys the snacks.

"The Exorcist." You tell him.

"Cool. Can I watch?"

"Fine. Only because you brought us snacks and drinks. Don't be annoying." Alli says, making you laugh a little.

Ryan sits on the floor at the end of the bed, looking up at the tv. You and Alli snacked on popcorn and drank soda as the movie played. About halfway through the film, Alli started to get tons of texts. She ended up being on her phone for a while, getting obviously irritated.

"What's up?" You ask her.

"My friend Courtney's bugging me. She wants me to come over to her house and help her with something." Alli explains.

"She can't wait?" Ryan asks.

"No, she says it's urgent."