Blissful (Ricky Horror Request)

Blissful

A Ricky Horror Imagine

Word Count: 1,454

Warnings: fluff

Author's Note: I'm so sorry for not updating in so long! My dumb excuses include me being busy, having writer's block and recently celebrating my birthday. This imagine is the last of my Tumblr requests--that means requests will be open on here soon! Also, I cannot thank you all enough for almost 19k reads and over 800 votes! I appreciate it so much and it makes me so happy that people like my imagines. Speaking of my imagines, I hope you guys like this one! 😊❤️

You and your husband Ricky had both decided that you were ready to have kids. You had been married for a few years now, so you thought it was time. It just felt right.

You had just woken up, your sleeping husband beside you. Ricky looked so peaceful as he slept. You rubbed your eyes and stroked Ricky's hair for a few moments. Soon his blue eyes slowly opened up. You smiled at him, then he smiled back.

"Good morning." You say to him.

"Good morning, babe." Ricky replies, his voice deep and raspy.

You two kiss, starting the morning out sweetly. You can feel a little bit of roughness from Ricky's facial hair. After the kiss he pulls you close to him. You close your eyes and inhale his familiar scent. Ricky then kisses the top of your head.

You both continue to lay with each other. It was very soothing and peaceful. Ricky held you close while you both relaxed and cherished each other's company. After a little while, a thought came to you.

"Ricky?"

"Yes?"

You smile and tell him, "It's time for me to take my next pregnancy test."

Ricky smiles at you. He seemed to be both nervous and excited. You kiss him lightly, then get up from the bed. You slip into your silk robe and walk into your master bathroom. The tile floor is cold under your feet.

Within a few minutes you successfully take your pregnancy test. Once you were finished, you washed your hands. While continuing to wait for the results to show, you quickly brushed your hair. Soon you knew that the results were probably ready.

You decided to go ahead and look at the pregnancy test results. You take a deep breath. You did not know what to expect. The last few times you took the test you had not been pregnant, but you wondered if your results would be different this time.

Positive. The test results were positive.

You were pregnant!

You gasped, holding one of your hands up to your mouth. You felt an eruption of excitement inside of you. You could not believe your eyes! You stood motionless for a few moments, then regained your senses. You immediately rushed back into you and Ricky's bedroom.

You burst throught the door, startling Ricky. His view jolts towards you. At this point your eyes are tearing up and you feel ecstatic.