Movie Marathon (Vinny Mauro Request)

Movie Marathon

A Vinny Mauro Imagine

Word Count: 1,166

Warnings: fluff, smut

~Requested by Anonymous on Tumblr~

You checked the weather forecast and it was supposed to rain all day. You loved the rain, but that meant that you and your boyfriend Vinny couldn't go on your planned outdoor date. You grabbed your phone, texting him. Surely you guys could figure out another fun activity. You thought for a moment and had a great idea!

You texted Vinny, asking him if he wanted to have a Disney movie marathon at your house. You loved Disney movies and cuddling with Vinny, so it was the perfect date. You two had only done it a couple of times before. Vinny replied to your text quickly, saying that your plan sounded fun. He said he would be over in a little while.

You picked up some things in your bedroom, getting ready for Vinny to arrive. You figured you two would lay in your bed. You turned on your tv and picked out some Disney movies for you guys to watch. After that, you went downstairs. You made some popcorn and got something for you both to drink. Soon you were all ready for your movie marathon date with Vinny!

Your boyfriend arrived just minutes after you finished getting ready. You answered the door, letting him in. You two hugged for a while. Vinny's strong arms wrapped around your waist, holding you close. You smiled and embraced him. He smelled good and his body was warm.

You pressed a soft kiss to Vinny's neck, then you two went upstairs. He took your hand and held it on the way up. You let Vinny pick one of your Disney movies, then you played it. You both laid down in your bed, cuddling. You were under the covers.

Vinny held you in his arms, your head on his chest. You began watching the movie. Seconds in Vinny started stroking your thick brown hair. You smiled and placed your hand on his chest. He then took your hand in his, holding it. You enjoyed the movie much more with Vinny laying with you.

His presence was calming and loving. You felt safe; you felt at ease.

After the first movie ended, you got up and started another one. You then laid back down in the bed. Vinny instantly pulled your body closer to his, kissing the side of your forehead. You smiled and started watching the next Disney movie.

Maybe half an hour passed, then Vinny placed his hand on your waist. You didn't really notice at first, since you were paying attention to the movie. Soon things escalated. Vinny moved his hand down to your ass, lightly grasping it. You bit your bottom lip.

You started to feel somewhat self conscious. You and Vinny had only ever had sex a few times before and you were still getting used to it all. You were still getting used to letting him see all of your body. You were a bit nervous. Vinny eventually sensed your tension.

"Do you want me to stop?" Vinny asked, looking into your hazel eyes.

"No...Lets just take it slow." You respond.

"Ok."

Vinny presses his lips onto yours, the movie still playing in the background. You closed your eyes and savored the taste of his lips. You both kissed slowly and passionately. Vinny put one of his hands in your thick hair, cupping your face. You nervously slipped your tongue into his mouth.

Vinny moaned, reassuring you that you were doing just fine. You started kissing him harder as you got more aroused. Soon both of your shirts were off. You straddled Vinny's lap, the two of you having a heated make out session.

Occasionally you moaned, further tantalizing Vinny. By now he wanted to be fucking you hard and strong, but he respected your feelings and preferences. Vinny let you take as much time as you needed to get aroused and comfortable. You made out for a long time, teasing each other.

You could feel his hard cock pressing against you. You could feel yourself getting wet and more lustful. You started removing Vinny's clothes, then he removed yours. Moments later you were both naked. You felt extremely self conscious, but Vinny quickly resolved that problem.

He kissed your body all over. You closed your eyes and let your senses take over. You got chills as his lips touched various areas of your skin. You moaned softly, then his hands started roaming your body. You took it all in.

Soon Vinny's mouth arrived at your wet clit. He kissed your clit before sucking on it harshly. You took in a sharp breath, moaning loudly moments after. Your hands squeezed the pillow above you. You licked your lips, then moaned again.

Vinny's hands gripped your thighs, his mouth sucking even harder on your clit. You moaned louder. Profanities left your mouth as your orgasm approached. Your hands gripped the sheets beside you as you came. You were holding on so tight your knuckles were white.

You let out an elongated moan, arching your back. Vinny's hands gripped your thighs even tighter. You enjoyed the pleasure of your climax, then Vinny took off his boxers. He lined up to your entrance. Before pushing into you, he kissed your neck.

You moaned and dug your nails into Vinny's shoulders. He thrusted into you at a slower pace, his cock deep inside you. Vinny repeatedly hit your g-spot almost right away. Each thrust was just as deep and powerful as the last. You moaned and tugged on Vinny's long hair.

You felt your orgasm building up at a fast pace. Your stomach tightened up as Vinny continued to thrust in and out of you. He grunted, sweat sticking to his skin. You scratched your nails down Vinny's back. He moaned and thrusted into you again, the sound of your slapping skin filling the room.

"Shit...I'm gonna cum soon Max." Vinny tells you.

"Me too." You say breathily, moaning afterwards.

Your back arched and your breasts touched Vinny's chest. He groaned while thrusting into you a few more times. Moments later you came, Vinny reaching his climax seconds after. A loud moan escaped your lips as well as his. You both rode out on your highs.

After Vinny pulled out of you, he kissed your forehead. You were both breathing heavily. Vinny laid down beside you, under the covers. You cuddled closer to him and caught your breath. You were jolted from your thoughts when you heard a sudden loud sound. You and Vinny both looked up at the tv, startled.

"I totally forgot about the movie." You say, laughing.

"Yeah, me too." He says, laughing with you.

You cuddle into Vinny's side, your skin touching.

"Wanna watch another one?" He asks you.

"Sure." You reply, smiling.

Vinny pressed a kiss to your lips before starting another one of your favorite Disney movies. You both spent the rest of the day cuddling, kissing and watching movies. It was a great day for both of you.