One Romantic Night (Ricky Horror)

One Romantic Night

A Ricky Horror Imagine

Word Count: 1,645

Warnings: fluff

Today was you and Ricky's two year anniversary. You couldn't believe that you guys had been dating for two whole years! It seemed like only yesterday you met the man that made you so happy and made you feel so loved. You had bought Ricky a gift earlier in the week. You got him a necklace with the date of the day you met engraved in the back, as well as both of your names and an arrow heart. You really hoped that he would like it. You loved Ricky so much.

"Hey babe, I gotta run over to Chris' house for a while. I'll probably be gone for about an hour." Ricky said, peeking through your bedroom door.

"Alright, have a good time. Tell Chris I said hi." You say, smiling at Ricky.

Ricky smiles at you, coming in to give you a kiss. Ricky then leaves, on his way to Chris' house. You put down the book you were reading and decided to watch a movie. You walked into your living room, picking out a movie to watch. You played the movie and laid down on your couch. You had gotten through about half of the movie when you got a text. It was Ricky telling you to go into his music room; he had his own room in the house for writing and recording music.

You were confused as to why Ricky was even asking you to go in there. Maybe he needs me to read something from one of his songbooks, you thought. You got up from the couch, pausing your movie. You opened the door to his music room, astonished at the sight. There was a table in the center of the room. On the table was a bouquet of roses, a note and a dress!

It wasn't just any dress though, it was one that you were saving up to get. You couldn't believe that Ricky had gotten it for you, it really proved that he paid attention to the things that you cared about. You smiled and felt a feeling of excitement rush over you. You walked up to the table and read the note Ricky left for you. It read,

Hello, Y/N. Tonight I have arranged something very special for the two of us. Put on this dress and wait on the front porch for Chris. He will be there at 7pm. I hope you like the dress and the roses. See you soon, my love.

Ricky xx

You smiled and touched the dress, moving your fingers along the lacy trim. It was so beautiful. You put it on and you looked amazing. You smiled at your reflection in the mirror and went to do your hair. You were very happy with the way you looked. You couldn't wait for Ricky to see you in the dress! You wondered what he would be wearing.

Now it was just a few minutes before 7, so you went outside to wait for Chris. You thought about what Ricky could have planned for you both. Maybe he was taking you out to a fancy restaurant, or to dance somewhere. Whatever Ricky had planned, it must be very special. Moments after you stepped outside, Chris pulled onto your driveway. You walked up to the car and Chris got out, opening your door for you. 

"Hello! You look beautiful, Y/N. Ricky is a lucky man." Chris says.

"Thank you." You say, blushing almost as red as the roses Ricky had given to you.

You got into the car and Chris began driving. You wondered where he was taking you. After driving for a few minutes, Chris told you to close your eyes. You did as you were told and he drove for a little bit longer. You felt the car pull to a stop and heard Chris get out. Seconds later you heard him opening your car door for you.