Where You Both Met (MIW Preferences)

Motionless In White Preferences

Where You Both Met 

Chris: At a photoshoot; You were on the set of MIW's photoshoot (as either the photographer or makeup artist, whichever you prefer) when you met up with Chris. You told him that you were a fan of his band and their music. You guys started talking more about your hobbies and interests, quickly learning that you had a lot in common. You both planned to hang out in the following week.

Ricky: Inside of a bookstore in Ricky's hometown; You two were in the true crime/murder section and he thought you were breathtakingly beautiful. Ricky eventually got the courage to start talking to you and asked you to join him for a coffee! You happily told him that you would love to and soon met up again.

Devin: In a Halloween store; You were shopping for some finishing touches for your Halloween costume when you bumped into Devin. You apologized and quickly went to help him pick up his things. You found Devin extremely attractive and started a conversation. Devin told you about a Halloween event he was going to later on and invited you to meet him there. Of course, you accepted his offer.

Balz: At The Strange and Unusual Oddities Parlor; You had arrived at the store for the first time to get some decorations for your house/apartment. You caught Balz' eye and he quickly rushed over to help you find what you needed. He started flirting goofily and you flirted back. You started visiting his store much more frequently and you both eventually became a lot closer.

Ryan: Outside after a Motionless in White concert; Ryan was outside smoking and you asked to join him. You two talked for a while, getting along well. You also exchanged numbers before going your seperate ways. Later that night you would start texting each other, ultimately staying up until almost 3am.

Vinny: At a party; Your friends had invited you to some party, which Vinny also happened to be at. You both ended up talking and decided to leave the lame party together. You guys decided to go ahead and go see a movie at the nearby theater, which was super fun!

Angelo: At Angelo's tattoo shop; You were at your first scheduled tattoo appointment with Angelo when he started complementing you a lot. At first you thought he was just being nice, but at the end of your appointment he asked if you would like to join him for dinner sometime. Angelo was incredibly sweet and smooth with his flirting.