Your Place or Mine? (Ryan Sitkowski Request)

Your Place or Mine?

A Ryan Sitkowski Imagine

Word Count: 1,426

Warnings: fluff, smut

Author's Note: This imagine is for @_Jordan_Jordan_ - I hope you like it! Sorry that it's been a few days since I posted an imagine!

It was Saturday evening and you were on the phone with your best friend Vinny. You two were talking and catching up with each other. So far you had been talking for over two hours. Vinny had been on Warped Tour all summer, so you hadn't talked to him in a while. You had been to a few of the Warped Tour dates, but even then you guys couldn't spend much time together.

Now that Vinny was back from Warped Tour, he had a lot of stories to tell. You listened intently. After a while he let you talk. You told him about what you had been doing for the rest of the summer, then let him talk again.

"So, are you doing anything tonight?" Vinny asks you.

"No, why?"

"The rest of the band and I are going to some kind of get-together. One of Chris' good friends invited all of us to his place to play pool and video games. He said we were welcome to bring a few guests, if you wanna come."

"Sure, sounds like fun." You say.

"Cool. I'll pick you up after I get Ryan and then drive us all there."

"Awesome. What time?" You ask.

"About an hour. I wanted to give you some time to get ready, haha." Vinny tells you.

"Ok. Well yeah, I better go get ready. See you when you get here!"

You both said goodbye, then you started getting ready. You didn't want to dress too fancy or too casual. You wore black skinny jeans, nice boots, some jewelry and a Black Craft Cult shirt. After doing your hair and makeup, you looked at the time. Vinny would be arriving soon.

Later you answered the door to see Ryan. You had expected to see Vinny, but it was a pleasant surprise. It had been a while since you had last seen Ryan. You both said hello, then walked over to the car. You sat in the back while Ryan and Vinny sat in the front.

"Hey Vinny!"

"Hi Spencer! What's up?" Vinny replies.

"I'm excited to hang out with everyone."

"Same here. It's been so long since we've all hung out together." Ryan says.

"Yeah."

During the drive you and Ryan caught up with each other. Vinny occasionally piped in on Ryan's tour stories while you listened with a smile on your face. Before long you arrived at the house of Chris' friend. The other band guys were in the driveway. They had just arrived and were waiting for you all.

"Hey guys! Hey Spencer." Ricky says.

"Hey!" You reply.