Tricks (Ryan Sitkowski Request)

Tricks

A Ryan Sitkowski Imagine

Word Count: 1,534

Warnings: fluff, smut, language

Author's Note: Two skateboarding imagines in a row! This was requested by @littlehorror - I hope you like it! x

It was late in the afternoon and you were getting ready to meet up with your friends. You all were going to go skateboard at a new skate park that just opened up. You and your friend Ryan were the most experienced skateboarders, so you expected some competitiveness between the two of you later on. You couldn't wait to show off some new skills you learned! You just finished doing your black and white hair, so now you were ready to go.

You put your skateboard in your car and drove to the skate park. When you arrived, you saw that everyone else had just gotten there. You parked next to Devin's car and got out. You walked over to the large group of people, which consisted of the members of Motionless in White and a few of Balz' friends who wanted to tag along.

"Hey guys!" You say, greeting everyone.

"Hey Salem!" Vinny replies.

"Hello." Ryan says, smirking at you.

You smirked back at Ryan. You figured he must have some new tricks up his sleeve. You readied yourself for an intense night of skateboarding. The rest of the group greeted you, then you all grabbed your skateboards. You followed Ryan and the others into the skatepark. There were only a few other people there, so you guys had plenty of room.

You all went towards the back of the skate park. There was a platform with two ramps and plenty of flat space for those who weren't as skilled at skateboarding. You and Ryan went on the two ramps. Balz skateboarded with Chris and Vinny on the flat surface while the others sat and watched. They practiced some beginner's tricks while you and Ryan went a little more crazy.

Ryan let you skate on the ramps first. You did a new trick; it wasn't extremely talented, but it was something new that you had learned. Ryan, however, seemed unimpressed. When you finished, you waited on the opposite side of the ramps. Ryan skated swiftly and skillfully. Your eyes widened as he did an expert level trick.

Ryan made it over to your side in no time, smirking upon his arrival. You quickly wiped your expression off your face. It was your time to show off now. You set your skateboard down and got in position. You decided to do a new expert level trick that you had learned. You originally weren't going to do it until minutes before leaving, but now you wanted to impress Ryan.

You took a deep breath and proceeded to do your trick. You were a little bit nervous, but you pulled it off perfectly! When you got to the other side you looked back at Ryan. He actually looked impressed at your skills this time. You were surprised that he showed it. Shortly after you finished your trick, Ryan did another one of his own.

Ryan did an amazing trick that you had never witnessed before. You thought that maybe it was a trick he made up himself. Ryan skateboarded towards your side of the ramps, doing multiple tricks. He then did the same thing back to the opposite side. You were impressed with his new talented skateboarding tricks.