Midnight (Devin Sola Request)

Midnight

A Devin Sola Imagine

Word Count: 1,801

Warnings: smut

Author's Note: This imagine is for @midnight_moon_light ! I hope you like your imagine!

You had just finished getting ready when your boyfriend knocked on your door. You rushed to answer the door, opening it to greet Devin, who was holding a bouquet of beautiful flowers. You smiled, then you two kissed. You took the flowers from Devin and thanked him, inviting him inside for a moment. He sat in your living room while you put the flowers in a vase. Once you were done, you and Devin left the house. You held hands as you walked out of your front door.

You gasped when you saw a limousine parked on your driveway. Devin smiled at you, telling you that the limo was your ride tonight. You squealed with excitement and kissed Devin on the cheek. After that you grabbed his hand and rushed to the limo, eager to get inside. Devin had not yet told you where you both were going tonight, but now you figured that it must be something really special if he rented a limo! Your excitement grew and grew as you were driven to your secret destination.

You were wearing a silky black dress with dark purple details. It was Devin's favorite dress on you, so of course you decided to wear it tonight. You also wore black high heels, diamond earrings and a necklace that Devin had given you a long time ago. Devin was wearing black skinny jeans, dress shoes, a black t-shirt and a tuxedo jacket. He looked extremely handsome.

Your jaw fell open when you realized where Devin was taking you. You recognized the area. Devin was taking you to where you both first met! You looked out of your window, so many memories flowing through your mind. You saw the coffee shop that you used to work at, the shops that you used to go to, the restaurant that Devin took you to for your first date, and then finally you saw a cemetery.

But it wasn't just any cemetery, it was the cemetery where you met the love of your life. It was the cemetery where you had your first kiss and where Devin told you that he loved you for the first time. You smiled and your eyes began to tear up, the happy memories overwhelming you. Devin looked over at you and took your hand in his. You turned and he was smiling just as much as you were. You could tell that he was also replaying the sweet memories in his mind.

"Devin, I don't know what to say." You tell him.

"It's ok, you don't have to say anything Midnight. Just enjoy it." Devin says, kissing you softly on the cheek.

The limo driver soon found a parking spot. Devin helped you out and then paid the limo driver while you looked around. You walked up to the entryway of the cemetery, standing underneath the vine-covered arch. Green vines were twisting all around the old, weathered arch from top to bottom. You looked into the cemetery, at the dirt paths and headstones.

"Brings back a lot of memories, huh?" Devin asks.

You turn to face him, a smile growing on your face again as you nod. Devin walks to you, embracing you in his arms. The two of you walk into the cemetery slowly, admiring the dark and mysterious atmosphere. It had been almost two years since you two had been here. Devin had been busy touring and you had been busy either being with Devin or working at home. You were glad that Devin had thought to bring you back to the cemetery, it was such a peaceful place with many good memories.