His Thirst for Blood (Chris Motionless Request)

A Chris Motionless Imagine

Word Count: 1,860

Warnings: smut

~Requested by Sammie on Tumblr~

Author's Note: I apologize for the lack of updates! I did not write while on vacation and have been busy since I have came back home. Hopefully now updates will be regular again!

It is the night of Halloween, your favorite holiday. You look at your reflection in the mirror, making sure that every detail of your costume is atttended to. You have just finished doing your makeup and styling your hair. Chris, your boyfriend, was scheduled to arrive any minute now. He was going to take you both to a Halloween festival.

For this particular festival, everyone was required to wear a Halloween costume. For this reason and for your own entertainment, you and Chris decided to go all out. You both would be wearing matching vampire costumes, which was ironic. Chris was an actual vampire; he had told you this shortly after asking you out almost two years ago. Your costume was a gothic, black ball gown with intricate red details and Chris' costume was a classic black tuxedo. You both would also have similar makeup looks with blood splatters and drippings on your pale skin.

Chris soon arrives at your house. You both walk to his car, holding hands. Chris opens the passenger side door for you, closing it once you get inside. Within moments you both are on your way to the festival. During the drive you guys tell each other scary stories and listen to lots of great Halloween songs. When you arrive at the festival it is a wonderful sight.

You both get out of the car and walk onto the festival grounds. Hundreds of people have already arrived, all in costume. A smile appears on your face as you and Chris walk towards the large crowd, fitting right in. The air smells of pumpkin and sugar. The sky is cloudy and the air is cool. The evening has an alluring Halloween aura.

You and Chris held hands while walking through the crowd of witches, gypsies, kings and queens, monsters, fairies and otherworldly creatures. Each person's costume was truly unique and eye-catching. You and Chris got several compliments on your costumes. You both spoke many kind words about other people's costumes as well. You both quickly began to have a lot of fun.

You and Chris participated in many Halloween themed contests and games. You both bobbed for apples, you winning over Chris. He made jokes about how good you were with your mouth, also whispering sexual innuendoes in your ear at times. You guys participated in a costume contest as well, earning first place as a couple. After a while you both got hungry and decided to find something to eat.

You come across a vendor with lots of delicious treats. You get some cotton candy and Chris gets a caramel apple. You both eat as you walk through the festival. There were Halloween decorations everywhere, covering every inch of the place. Orange and black confetti covered most of the ground and paper skeletons were hanging all around. There were tons of pumpkins and jack-o-lanterns of all sizes lined up, ones that people had carved at the festival.

You inhale the wonderful scent of pumpkin and sugar. You smile, feeling content. Soon you and Chris finish eating and continue to enjoy the festivities. You play a few more games and talk to some other festival-goers, eventually coming across a fortune teller. You ask the fortune teller what your night has in store for you. Her reply was enticing; she spoke of a thirst and a strong desire for a woman's touch.