Euphoric Dream (Devin & Chris Request)

Euphoric Dream

A Chris Motionless & Devin Sola Imagine

Word Count: 2,044

Warnings: smut, language

Author's Note: This imagine is for @Rachelwattson - I hope you like your imagine! xx

You smiled as you watched your boyfriend Devin. He was playing his bass guitar and banging his head on stage. You watched his band, Motionless In White, play from the side of the stage. You were just out of the crowd's view.

The whole band was always so passionate while on stage. You loved experiencing their live shows so much. Seeing Devin perform also made you fall even more in love with him, each and every time. They had played several songs and it was almost time for the show to end. It was an extremely loud and crazy crowd tonight.

"Thank you all so much for coming out tonight! Each of us up here on stage really appreciate all of you. Unfortunately this will be our final song of the night." Chris says.

You could hear the shouts of a few people in the crowd. Soon the few shouts turned into a roar from the entire crowd as Immaculate Misconception started to play. You smiled and watch the guys play their hardest. The crowd went their hardest, too, jumping and screaming even more than during the previous songs.

You sang along with the crowd as the lyrics "come and fucking get us" and "open your mind before your mouth" came. It was so loud and exhilarating. You loved to hear the crowd scream the lyrics. Soon the song was over and the crowd screamed up to an even higher volume. You smiled and felt so proud of the guys, they had come so far.

Once the song ended, the crowd roared again. The sound was deafening. You smiled and watched as Devin did too, looking out into the crowd. The guys threw out their guitar picks and setlists, then walked backstage towards you.

"You guys did amazing, just like always!" You say, loud enough to be heard over the crowd's screams.

Your boyfriend smiles at you, then hugs you. You closed your eyes and smiled as Devin held you in his sweaty arms. Chris jokingly joined in on your hug, inspiring the other members to join as well. After your goofy group hug, Devin and the band went to talk to their crew. A few minutes passed before they came back over to you.

"We all have to wait a while until we can leave. This venue is different and there aren't any hidden exits, so we have to wait until most of the fans are gone." Chris explains to you.

"Alright. You guys wanna do something fun to pass the time?" You ask, figuring that you would be waiting for a while.

"Sure." Balz says.

"We could play truth or dare?" Vinny suggests.

"I asked if you guys wanted to do something fun, Vinny." You joke, rolling your eyes.

"You got any better ideas, Harley?" He asks, challenging you.

You laugh, then shake your head. It was decided that you all would play truth or dare for a while. After everything was taken care of, all of you sat in a circle. You were in a backstage room, out of view from everyone else. Ryan went first.