Finally (Vinny Mauro)

Finally

A Vinny Mauro Imagine

Word Count: 1,570

Warnings: fluff

You woke up early, ready to start another day of being a merch girl. Motionless In White, your close friends, had invited you to go on Warped Tour with them as their merch girl a few weeks ago. Now it was about a week or so into Warped Tour. You really enjoyed being MIW's merch girl! The tips were usually pretty good and you got to see their set every day, which was awesome. Not to mention you were staying on the same tour bus as them, so you all hung out a lot.

You walked out of the tour bus and onto the dirt of the Warped Tour grounds. The band wasn't up yet, they got to sleep for a few more hours until it was time for their set. You went over to where Motionless in White's tent was going to be set up. You had three other people that you worked with. They helped you put up the tent, set up the merch and get everything else ready for the long, hot day ahead. You guys made a great team and always got things done in time. By now all of you were used to the Warped Tour heat.

After a while, Warped Tour had officially begun. You sold merch to tons of fans while listening to the first bands that played. After a few hours, it was time for the band to wake up and get ready for their set. You went back to the bus to make sure everyone was awake and getting ready. Sure enough, when you got there everyone was still sound asleep. Good thing I check up on these losers, you think, laughing to yourself.

"Guys, time to get up! Your set is in an hour." You call out to the sleeping band members.

You hear some groaning and eventually everyone was up and out of their bunks. You cook and eat breakfast with the band. Afterwards, you cleaned up everyone's dishes as the band got ready. While the band got changed, you talked with their tech crew. They said that all of their instruments were ready (except for Vinny's drums, those couldn't be set up yet). Once the guys were done getting dressed and doing their makeup, they all came into the front lounge of the bus.

"I don't even know what we'd do without you, Y/N. You make us breakfast, coffee, make sure we're up on time and help set up our merch." Vinny says.

"Yeah, having you on this tour has definitely been a huge help. Maybe you could even join us on our headliner, if you wanted to." Chris adds, checking his makeup in the mirror one last time.

The rest of the band nods, mumbling agreements.

"Well I'm glad that I'm able to help out such an amazing band. Plus, we're all good friends here. And I'd love to come on your headlining tour!" You say.

You went over a checklist with the band, then it was time to walk over to the main stage. When MIW performed you got to stand at the side of the stage, which was amazing. You got a perfect view of the band, especially Vinny, and the huge crowd. Ever since Vinny had joined Motionless In White, you had a little crush on him. I mean, what's not to like? He's an amazing drummer and he's super funny, muscular and very cute.

You both got along really well, too. You had a lot of similar interests, so you guys usually spent your free time with each other on the bus. Vinny also tended to occasionally flirt with you, which made you fall for him even more. Most of the time he was super cheesy, but you liked it. Vinny never failed to make you laugh. You hoped that one day soon he would ask you out, or that you would finally have the courage to ask him out.