Tattoo You (Angelo Parente Request)

Tattoo You

An Angelo Parente Imagine

Word Count: 847

Warnings: fluff

~Requested by Anonymous on Tumblr~

You were sitting down at a table in your local library. You were studying for some exams that you had coming up soon. You were just about to leave when your boyfriend Angelo approached you. You were surprised to see him, since he hadn't called or texted you beforehand. He greeted you with coffee and a smile.

"Hey Cami." He said.

"Hi Ange! What are you doing here?" You ask.

"I finished a tattoo appointment early, so I thought I'd come and see you." Angelo says, smiling at you.

He hands you your coffee and you take a sip.

"I'm glad you came, I'm a little stressed out with my exams. Having you around always makes me feel better." You say.

"I'm glad, too. I'm sorry exams are stressing you out." Angelo replies.

"It's ok." You say.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to get tattooed today?" Angelo asks you. "I know you've had a tattoo idea for a while now. I don't have any more appointments scheduled today, so I have plenty of time to tattoo you."

"Yeah, that would be great!" You say, accepting Angelo's offer.

"Great! Whenever you're ready we can go back to my tattoo shop and get started." Angelo says, smiling at you.

"Sounds good." You say, smiling back at Angelo.

A few minutes later the two of you departed the library, walking to Angelo's tattoo shop. You both held hands as you walked on the pavement. After a short walk you arrived at the tattoo shop. Angelo opened the door for you, like a gentleman. You thanked him and walked inside of the shop.

You look around the familiar room; you went to Angelo's tattoo shop often to visit him while he worked. There were picture frames of artwork and tattoo designs on the walls, along with other unique wall decor. Angelo lead you into one of his private tattooing rooms. There you sat down on a fancy leather chair. You watched Angelo as he got his tools ready and put his gloves on.

"Just to make sure, this is the tattoo design that you want?" Angelo asks you, holding up a sheet of paper with a design printed on it.

You nod your head and smile, excitement welling up inside of you. It had been a long time since you got tattooed, especially by Angelo. You waited patiently as your boyfriend continued his preparation. Soon he was ready to begin. You sat up, as he was going to be tattooing your outer arm. Angelo softly brushed aside your blue and purple hair.

The tattoo design you chose was transferred onto your skin, then you heard the buzzing of the tattoo gun. Moments later you felt the needle being pressed to your skin. It didn't hurt much, since it was not on a really sensitive part of your body. The tattoo took a while, since it was a decent size. You sat for a few hours, Angelo's complete focus on you and your tattoo.

The two of you stayed silent for most of the time, simply enjoying each other's company. Every once in a while Angelo would pause and smile at you. Whenever you wanted to take a break, you and Angelo would make out for a few minutes. After a few hours Angelo was finished with your tattoo. You hadn't looked at the tattoo for a while, so you were excited to see what the final piece looked like.

Once Angelo was all finished with your tattoo, you got up and walked over to a full length mirror. A smile lit up your face as your eyes scanned the fresh tattoo. You looked at the amazing shading and beautiful details; it turned out perfect!

"Angelo, it's beautiful...it's perfect! I love it, thank you so much!" You exclaim, grabbing Angelo's hand and interlocking your fingers with his.

Angelo smiles at you, squeezing your hand, then he kisses your cheek. You start blushing, then turn your gaze back to your tattoo. You both looked at it for a little while, the you turned to Angelo. You smiled at him, then he spoke.

"You're so beautiful." Angelo tells you.

"You're so handsome." You reply, blushing.

"You're amazing." Angelo says.

Before you could reply again, Angelo hushed you with a kiss. You shut your eyes and smiled into the kiss. You wrapped your arms around Angelo's neck as his hands gripped your waist. He pulled you closer to him, your warm bodies touching. You smile into the kiss, touching the ends of Angelo's hair with your fingertips. You two kissed for a little while before pulling away from each other.

"Ready to go home now?" Angelo asks you.

"Yeah, are you?" You reply.

"Yeah."

Angelo closed up his shop, then drove you both back to his house. There, you guys watched movies and cuddled together. You fell asleep in Angelo's tattooed arms as you both cuddled on his couch. Minutes after you fell asleep, Angelo kissed the top of your head. He then fell asleep with you soon after, holding you close.