Home (Ryan Sitkowski Request)

Home

A Ryan Sitkowski Imagine

Word Count: 1,387   

Warnings: fluff

~Requested by Anonymous on Tumblr~

Author's Note: I got anonymous messages on Tumblr asking if I had written someone's Ryan imagine; I had not. I either forgot to write the request itself down on my list of requests or accidentally deleted it, therefore I never wrote it. That's why this is kind of being randomly published. Anon, if you also happen to have a WattPad account: Again, I am so sorry!! I hope everyone likes this imagine! xx

You followed behind your husband Ryan, carrying a large cardboard box. He was also carrying a few cardboard boxes. You both set the boxes down in the living room of your new house. After that, you both went back outside to go thank your helpers; The members of Motionless in White and their significant others, along with some other friends of yours.

You and Ryan had just recently purchased a new house together. You had been together for quite some time and decided to move out of Ryan's house and into a brand new one. You both had worked hard and saved up money for the house. It was a challenging yet exciting experience for you both. You couldn't wait to begin setting up the house that you would be living in with the love of your life.

You and Ryan thanked everyone immensely for helping out. Everyone had really stepped up when you and Ryan asked them for help. You both really appreciated all of the hard work everyone put in. You and Ryan had a secret thank you surprise for everyone, but that would wait until later. You had your brand new house to set up, organize and decorate first!

Minutes later everyone left, leaving you and Ryan alone in your house. You both sat down on your sofa and rested for a while. You stayed silent and stared at the many boxes beside, behind and in front of you. A few days prior to now, you, Ryan and some of your friends had set up all of your big furniture pieces in the house. Today you had just brought in your smaller furniture, decorations and all of your personal items. Also, both you and Ryan's parents were going to stop by later in the day and supply you guys with some typical household items; toilet paper, paper towels and more.

After you and Ryan had been sitting for a little while, you decided to start unpacking your things. You began by opening up all of the boxes. Once you knew the contents of each box, you started getting things out. You both decided to put away your kitchen supplies first, since you would need to cook something to eat later tonight. You carried several kitchen items into the kitchen. Ryan quickly followed suit.

Once you and Ryan had put away all of your dishes, utensils and other kitchen things, you started decorating the room. You retrieved a vase full of colorful flowers given to you by a friend earlier in the day. You set the vase on the kitchen counter near a large window. Ryan helped you put up some picture frames and other wall decor, his height being a great asset.

Once you were finished in the kitchen, it looked great! The decorations looked nice and the room was all set up. You and Ryan stood still for a minute or two, looking at the product of your hard work. Soon you both moved on to your next project: your rather large master bedroom.

You followed Ryan up the stairs and into your master bedroom. The bed, bedside tables and other pieces of furniture were already set up. You both had brought up a few boxes full of your things to get started. You started by hanging up and folding both you and Ryan's clothes. While you did that, Ryan made the bed and hooked up the tv that was sitting across from it. That way you both could watch tv later on, if you wanted to.