A Moonlit Kiss (Chris Motionless)

A Moonlit Kiss

A Chris Motionless Imagine

Word Count: 1,943

Warnings: fluff

Tonight you were going out on a date with Chris Motionless. You were really excited to see him again! The two of you had met one week ago on the set of Motionless in White's new music video. The music video was for their song "Reincarnate" and you were there for your job as a makeup artist. You did all of Chris' makeup for the music video. You had been a fan of Motionless In White's music for some time before getting the job, so it was a pretty big deal for you.

Chris was really nice to you when you met him. You both got along really well and found out that you both had a lot in common! Also, you found Chris incredibly attractive, which added to his great personality. You loved his tattoos and piercings, they were incredibly sexy. Before you and Chris parted ways that night, you gave him your phone number. The very next day, Chris texted you and asked you out to dinner!

After you said yes, Chris told you that he was going to take you to a really nice restaurant. Now it was a few days later and you had just finished getting ready for your date. You checked your phone to see the time. Chris would be here any minute now and you were growing more and more anxious by the minute. You were wearing a black dress, a coffin necklace and a pair of black and purple heels. Your hair and makeup were done to perfection and your confidence was high (as well as your excitement).

Soon enough, Chris arrived and drove you both to the restaurant. On the way there, Chris asked you how your day had been and you both made simple conversation. You learned some more of Chris' favorite bands and he learned more of yours. You both loved a lot of the same music, which only made you fall for Chris even more. You loved a man with a good music taste. You felt really relaxed and happy with Chris. He made you feel very comfortable. When you were with Chris, all of your worries fled from your mind.

When you arrived at the restaurant, Chris opened your car door like a gentleman. He held your hand as he lead you inside the doors. You had never been to this particular restaurant before, even though you lived rather close to it. It was very large and luxurious on the inside. The table had white tablecloths and a few candles on them. You inhaled the enticing aroma of delicious food. Your appetite grew almost instantly with all of the mouth-watering sights and smells around you.

You and Chris continued to hold hands as the hostess escorted you to your table. Your table was beside a large window. The setting sun spilled an orange glow through the curtains. The soothing warmth of the evening sunlight cascaded onto your skin. You smiled at Chris and he returned the smile. The hostess gave you both menus and left. You both sat in silence, reading the menus. After you both had decided what you wanted to eat, you made conversation once again.

You and Chris discussed your job as a makeup artist. You told Chris about your interesting makeup jobs, which included many stories about makeup you had done for horror movie cast members. After that, he asked you about your hobbies. Chris seemed absolutely captivated by you and your stories. His alluring brown eyes watched you intently. You told Chris more about your interests in macabre and horror-related things, which he took much interest in himself.

After you had been talking for a while, you asked Chris about his band. You were a fan of Motionless In White, but you had only known them for a few months prior to the makeup job. You were curious to know more about their journey and how they came together. Chris was very passionate about their music, as were the rest of the band. You loved watching Chris and listening to him as he talked about Motionless In White. A spark lit up inside of him and pure passion could be heard in his voice.