Knight In Shining Armor (Josh Balz Request)

A Josh Balz Imagine

Word Count: 1,815

Warnings: some violence, fluff

Author's Note: This imagine is for @miwbootyx_ , I hope it turned out the way you wanted it to!

You sat on the couch in your living room with your husband, Balz. You were relaxing, waiting to see if your baby would kick. You have been pregnant for a while, but you had not felt the baby kick yet. Your stomach was getting quite big now, your little one growing inside. Both you and Balz had your hands on your stomach.

You both were watching a movie while you waited for the possible movements of your baby. Quite some time had passed and you were growing doubtful. You still kept your hands on your stomach, since you didn't have anything else to do with them anyways. A few more minutes passed and now Balz was doubtful as well. He soon fell asleep, leaning his head on your shoulder. You smiled at Balz; he looked so sweet and precious in his sleep.

You closed your eyes, slowly falling asleep. Just as you were about to fall into a deep sleep, you felt something. Your eyes opened quicker than ever.  You moved your hands to the source of the feeling. You felt it again and realized what it was: The baby kicked! You woke up Balz, his eyes shooting open. You moved his hands to the area the baby was kicking, then told him to wait.

"Just wait, maybe the baby will kick again." You say.

The two of you sit silently, waiting for the baby to kick. Again, just when you had lost hope, the baby kicked. A smile lit up Balz' face and he looked so blissful. Your eyes teared up, your emotions overwhelming you.

"I-I don't...I don't even know what to say. This is amazing! We're going to be a family, Andy!" Balz says, giving you a bright and joyful smile.

You smile back as tears of happiness fall from your eyes. You kiss Balz softly, your lips colliding perfectly. The baby kicks once more, making you and Balz smile into the kiss. When you both pulled away, Balz gently wiped your tears away. You smiled at each other, both of you overwhelmed with joy. You couldn't believe that you were going to have a baby, you couldn't believe that you were going to be a mother!

You and Balz sat together for a while longer, then Balz got a phone call. It was Chris who was calling; the band wanted him down at the studio as soon as possible. They needed help with a song and wanted his ideas. Balz started saying that he couldn't leave, but you interrupted him.

"Balz!" You whisper, tapping his shoulder.

Balz turns to look at you, telling the guys to hold on for a second.

"I'll be fine here for a few hours, go ahead and go." You tell him.

"Are you sure?" Balz asks.

"Yes, I'm sure. The baby and I will be just fine, go!" You answer, smiling at him encouragingly.

Balz smiles back at you before telling the guys that he will be over shortly. He gives you a long, compassionate kiss, then goes to get his things. In a minute he leaves, asking you if you are sure that you and the baby will be fine for the thousandth time. You reassure Balz, then he leaves for the studio. You wave and watch him as he backs his car out of the driveway, soon driving out of your view. You walk back inside and shut the door, your hands on your stomach.