Wondering (Chris Motionless Request)

Wondering

A Chris Motionless Imagine

Word Count: 1,067

Warnings: fluff

Author's Note: I'm so sorry for not updating in so long! I've been dealing with a lot of personal things lately and just haven't been in the mood to write. Also I apologize for any bad imagine titles that I come up with, like this one (haha). I hope you guys enjoy this imagine!

~Requested by Anonymous on Tumblr~

You and your boyfriend Chris walked through the front door of Chris' house. You both had just come back from seeing a new horror movie at the theater. It was late in the night and you two were getting tired. Chris suggested you both go lay in bed and listen to music, which sounded like a great idea to you. You happily walked up the stairs with Chris, holding his hand.

You two went into your bedroom, laying down on your bed. You cuddled Chris as he unlocked his phone. He played one of your favorite songs, making you smile. Chris put an arm around your shoulder and you closed your eyes. You began to feel relaxed and even more sleepy as the song continued.

You felt Chris begin the stroke your hair. He played another song after the previous one ended, a softer song this time. You put your arm around Chris' torso and cuddled closer to him. His embrace around you became stronger. You smile and listen to the beautiful melody of the music playing. You could hear Chris' heart beating and it was quite soothing.

You listened to many more songs whilst cuddling together. You both felt very happy and peaceful. Chris kissed the top of your head and rubbed your shoulder, along with some other affectionate gestures. You felt as if you were just between sleep and consciousness. Chris continued to play song after song, choosing ones that both of you loved.

After a while you feel asleep. Chris turned the volume of the music down some, as to not disturb your slumber. He watched you with loving eyes. He thought about how much he truly loved and adored you; he thought about how beautiful you were as you slept in his arms. Chris also thought about asking you something when you woke up, whenever that would be.

Soon both of you were asleep, cuddling together. Chris had grown tired and decided to join you in your sleep. He pulled you closer to him, pulling the covers over the two of you. You slept until late the next morning. You woke up as bright rays of sunlight hit your face, coming in through open curtains. 

You looked at Chris, who still had a strong and secure hold on you. You smiled at him in his sleeping form. He looked so calm and peaceful. You closed your eyes once more and snuggled closer to him, inhaling his scent. Chris' arms tightened around you once again.

You squirmed in Chris' now much stronger hold. He only moved slightly and held you even tighter. Now you were being squished. You try to loosen his hold again, but you fail. This time, you accidentally woke up Chris.

"What?" He says, slowly opening his eyes.

"Sorry Chris, I didn't mean to wake you up. It's just getting kind of hard to breath." You whisper, giggling at your sleepy boyfriend.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Chris says, loosening his hold around you.

"It's ok." You tell him as he lets out a big yawn.

Once Chris is finished yawning, he kisses your forehead. You smile, then kiss him on the lips. You two kiss for a few minutes, sleepily touching each other. You both became more awake and aware in the following minutes that passed. Chris stroked your hair affectionately.

After a few moments you turned around in the bed, grabbing your phone from the bedside table. You turned on some music; a song you and Chris both loved. Chris chuckled at you as you started dramatically mouthing the lyrics of the song. You turned the volume up louder. You two eventually started singing along together.

This was often how you spent your mornings with Chris. Whenever you slept over at his house, anyways (which was quite often). Chris started tickling you, making you laugh and scream. You both goofed around for a while, messing up the sheets and throwing pillows around. You ended up laying on top of Chris whilst the two of you laughed.

"Hey Ky?" Chris says.

"Yes?" You reply, still laughing a little bit.

Chris ran his tongue over his lip piercings, thoughts rushing through his mind. You smiled at him, waiting for his answer.

"So, uh, we've been dating for a long time now. You come over to my house all the time and stay overnight a lot as well..." Chris starts.

"Yeah?"

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to move in with me? I mean, if you're ok with it." Chris asks you.

Your mouth was slightly agape; you were surprised to hear the words that left Chris' mouth. You had thought about what it would be like to live with Chris before, but you did not think that it would become a reality this soon.

"Chris, I would love that!" You exclaim. "Are you sure about this?"

"I am absolutely sure, Ky. I've been thinking about it for a while, I just wanted to wait until it felt like the right time to ask you." Chris tells you.

"This is great, I'm so excited!"

"Me too, I think it will be fun living together." Chris says.

"Oh, it will definitely be fun. Nothing is boring whenever you're around." You tell him.

Chris smiles at you, taking your face in his hands. He then presses his lips onto yours. You close your eyes and take in the feelings of happiness and excitement. You smile into the kiss, pulling Chris closer to you. You two kissed for a little while; the world slipped away and you felt as if you were the only two people existent in the universe.

"I love you, Ky." Chris whispers, pulling away from you.

"I love you too, Chris." You reply, laying your head on Chris' shoulder.

"Wanna go over to your house and start moving your stuff over here?" Chris suggests.

"Sure!"

The two of you spent the rest of the day transferring some of your stuff over to Chris' house. You both spent a few days organizing things and putting your stuff away. You told Chris that you could do it yourself, since it was your things that you were putting away, but he insisted on helping. You both had lots of fun listening to music and goofing around. Soon enough Chris' home had become both his and yours. You couldn't have been happier and neither could Chris.