Hide & Seek (Ricky Horror Request)

Hide and Seek

A Ricky Horror Imagine

Word Count: 1,295          

Warnings: fluff, brief language

Author's Note: This imagine is for @AllVeilSirens - I hope you like this, I had a lot of fun writing it!

You and your boyfriend Ricky were laying around the house today. You two had watched a couple of movies and read some books together, but that was about it. You laid with Ricky on his large couch, his strong arms wrapped around you. You were beginning to feel restless just laying around. You tried to think of something else to do, then you came up with a great idea!

"Hey Ricky?" You say.

"Yes, Matty?" Ricky replies with a smile on his face.

"Do you wanna play a game?" You ask.

"Depends. What kind of game?" Ricky asks, raising an eyebrow at you playfully.

"A hiding game..." You say, smirking.

"Hide and seek?" Ricky asks.

"Yup." You reply, smiling.

"Alright, do you wanna hide first?" Ricky suggests.

You nod your head and get up from the couch. You place Ricky's hands over his eyes, then go to hide. You hear him counting down from 100, his voice fading as you get farther away from him. You quietly walk up the stairs of Ricky's house. You go inside one room looking for potential hiding spots. There weren't any good hiding spots in that particular room, so you left.

You open the door to another room, taking a peak inside. The room was almost empty, so you didn't think it would be a good place to hide either. You walk down the hall to another room. You stop just before opening the door, listening for Ricky's voice. He was already down to 50; you didn't have much time left. You rush into the room, looking around.

There was lots of furniture in this room, along with tons of boxes. You smile and look around for a specific place to hide. You hear Ricky raise his voice, counting down to a lesser number. You quietly squeal and hide behind a tall stack of boxes. You eventually hear Ricky count down from 10. Seconds pass and he is done counting. First he searches the lower level of his house, opening closet doors and looking behind curtains.

You feel a rush of adrenaline pumping through you as you hear Ricky walk up the stairs. You blush and cup a hand over your mouth. You hear him open the door of the first room upstairs. He walks inside, still searching for you. You wait anxiously for him to find you. Excitement wells up inside of you whenever he gets closer, searching the room just beside yours.

You flinch and clamp your hands over your mouth harder as Ricky suddenly bursts into the room. Your heart races, skipping a beat as Ricky walks right past you. You see the top of his head over the stack of boxes that you are behind. You hold your breath, staying as quiet as possible. Ricky stands still, listening for you. You keep holding your breath.

"Matty?" Ricky calls out, making you blush.

You tried so hard to contains your laughs that were threatening to emerge.