Not as Beautiful (Chris Motionless Request)

Not as Beautiful

A Chris Motionless Imagine

Word Count: 1,538

Warnings: fluff

Author's Note: This imagine was requested by @AnnieK400 - I hope you enjoy it! x

You were sitting at your desk, staring at your computer screen. It was just seconds until the winner of the contest would be revealed.

A few days ago you had entered a contest to meet your favorite band, Motionless In White. If you won, you would get free tickets to their concert in your city and the oppurtunity to meet the entire band in their tour bus after the show! You knew that it was unlikely that you would win, but that would not stop you from trying.

When the time came for the contest winner to be revealed, you refreshed the web page. You then saw the new post from the contest page. You read the first sentence, which had your name in it.

The winner of the contest is Annie! Congratulations! In exactly three days, you will get to meet Motionless In White and attend their concert in *your city*!

Your mouth went agape as you read the words. You sat there, motionless. Your phone was blowing up with notifications from the contest post. A few seconds passed before an excited scream left your mouth. You were home alone, so you jumped up from your chair and screamed again.

"Oh my God, I can't believe it! I won!" You shouted.

You spent the next hour being as excited as you could be. You picked out your outfit for that day and started thinking of all kinds of scenarios. You got quite a reasonable amount of time with the band, so you were positive that it was going to be great! The next three days wouldn't go by fast enough.

The day of the concert...

You woke up early and ate breakfast. You were so excited that you barely slept the night before. After eating breakfast and relaxing for a while, you went up to your room to get ready. You first put on your favorite Motionless In White t-shirt. You then slipped on a pair of jeans and an awesome pair of shoes. You brushed your shoulder length brown hair and finished getting ready. A few hours later you left, driving to the concert venue.

When you arrived, you got to go in early. You stood at the barrier right in front of the stage. You were so happy to have such a great spot! Eventually everyone else was let in and the concert began. The first few opening bands were great, however you couldn't help but be impatient as you waited for Motionless In White to take the stage.

Whenever it was finally time for MIW to perform, you became even more excited. You screamed the lyrics to all of their songs as they performed. You banged your head, jumped and screamed as loud as you could. Their performance was amazing and energetic as always. You enjoyed it immensely.

At the end of MIW's final song, Ricky threw a guitar pick. You caught it and put it in your pocket. After the band left the stage, people started leaving the venue. You went to go buy some merch, since you had some time before you got to meet the band. A while later you were met by two security guards. They lead you to the building's back exit, which lead you outside to the tour buses.