Feelings (Ricky Horror Request)

Feelings

A Ricky Horror Imagine

Word Count: 1,634        

Warnings: fluff

Author's Note: This imagine is for @miwbootyx_ , I hope you like it! Also, requests are still open for those of you who want an imagine. ^_^

It was almost time for your friend Ricky and his girlfriend to pick you up. Tonight you guys were going to a party with the rest of Motionless in White and some friends. You guys weren't normally party-goers, but tonight you made an exception. You were looking forward to hanging out with Ricky, but you weren't too happy about his girlfriend tagging along. You were used to Ricky taking her everywhere that he went now, but it still annoyed you.

You have had a crush on Ricky for ages, but you never had the courage to ask him out. Whenever you did finally get the courage to tell him how you felt, he introduced you to his girlfriend, Erica. It had crushed you, but you would never let it show. At first you wanted to befriend Erica, but then she showed you who she really was. She was extremely rude and manipulative whenever Ricky wasn't around. Whenever he was around, Erica was a total sweetheart to both of you. You didn't tell Ricky about Erica's ways because you didn't want him to think that you were jealous.

Soon the time came and Ricky knocked on your door, or so you thought...It actually turned out to be Erica. She smiled at you sarcastically, tilting her head slightly. You flashed a small smile, then greeted her.

"Hi, nice to see you." You say. 

She laughs, then replies, "It's never nice when you see me. We both hate each other and you know it."

"I know Erica, but I'm not in the mood for any drama tonight. I'd prefer it if we were both just nice to each other, at least for tonight. Can't we do that for Ricky?" You ask.

Erica simply laughs at you and turns around, walking back towards Ricky's car. You sigh and follow her, putting on a fake smile for Ricky, who greeted you happily. You sat alone in the backseat while Ricky and Erica sat in the front together. It was about a ten minute drive to the party and the drive was mostly boring. You listened to Erica as she complained to Ricky about a small thing that happened to her the other day. You even caught yourself rolling your eyes at one point, that's how ridiculous her complaining was. Ten minutes eventually passed and now you guys were at your destination.

Ricky rushed to open his girlfriend's car door and held her hand. You walked behind them, eyeing their intertwined fingers. You wanted so badly for that to be your hand in Ricky's, not hers. You shook off your feelings and you all walked inside of a large house where the party was being held. You found the rest of Motionless in White, along with a few other friends, and started conversation. Ricky's arm was around his girlfriend's waist the entire time, only making you more jealous and infuriated. Erica didn't deserve his affection, she didn't deserve his love.

You stayed quiet most of the time, observing and making comments occasionally. After a while some of you split up. You tagged along with Ricky and Erica as they went to sit down in another room with a few different friends. Again, you stayed quiet for most of the time. After a while, your friends had to leave and Ricky had to go use the restroom. You sighed internally as you were left alone with Erica. She turned to you and gave you a rude look.