An Intimate Duet (Chris Motionless Request)

An Intimate Duet

A Chris Motionless Imagine

Word Count: 2,997         

Warnings: fluff, mild language

Author's Note: I would suggest that you listen to Contempress by MIW while reading this ;)

~Requested by Sammi on Tumblr~

You stepped out of your tour bus and onto the dirt ground. You looked around at all of the people already rocking out and having a good time. It was late in the afternoon, so Warped Tour had started some time before you woke up. Your band was performing in less than an hour. You were excited and nervous; this was going to be the first time that your band was performing on a Warped Tour main stage.

You went to your band's merch table and said hi to some of your fans. Other members of your band joined you soon after. After doing a little surprise signing, you went back to your tour bus. There you relaxed, drinking a bottle of water. Your body was leaning against the bus, the hot sun hitting your skin.

You heard footsteps coming towards you. Your tour bus was parked in a private area where fans were not permitted, along with many other tour buses. You looked to see who was approaching you. You saw a tall man in black clothes and gothic makeup. You quickly recognized him as Chris Motionless, the vocalist for Warped Tour's headlining band, Motionless in White. He looked as if he just finished performing, which you figured was the case.

"Hello." Chris greets you.

"Hi, I'm Sammi." You reply, smiling at him.

"I'm Chris, nice to meet you." Chris says, smiling back at you.

"Nice to meet you, too. I take it you just finished performing?" You ask.

"Yeah, I literally just walked off the stage and came here. The rest of the band is hanging out elsewhere. I would hang out with them, but it's just too damn hot over there." He tells you.

You chuckle and say, "Yeah, it's always too hot on Warped Tour."

Chris laughs and agrees with your statement. You both smile at each other again, then you hear someone calling your name. You turn to the source of the voice and see one of your band's crew members.

"Sammi!" She calls out to you again.

"Yeah?" You answer.

"Come on, it's almost time for you and your band to perform!" She tells you, motioning for you to follow her.

"Shit, it got late fast. I'm sorry for cutting our conversation off short, maybe we can talk more after my set." You tell Chris.

"It's alright. And yeah, definitely." Chris says.

"Sammi, come on!" The crew member calls for you again.

"Coming!" You say. "Bye Chris, I'll catch you later."

"Bye, Sammi." Chris says.