Worry (Ryan Sitkowski)

Worry

A Ryan Sitkowski Imagine

Word Count: 818

Warnings: fluff, language

You laugh and smile whilst Ryan continues to sing in the car. He was being really goofy tonight and it didn't look like he was going to stop anytime soon. You continue to laugh and Ryan sang even louder and even more off-key. Ryan eventually started laughing too, turning the radio up. You both were on your way to a nearby restaurant. Ryan had insisted on taking you out for a nice meal tonight, since you two hadn't been on a proper date in a while.

You arrived at the restaurant and got seated quickly. Ryan made some corny jokes and flirted with you, all the while making you laugh and blush. You loved Ryan's sense of humor and it never failed to make your day better. You two eventually ordered your food and then continued your conversation. You and Ryan talked about your first date and when you first met. You reminisced about the sweet (and funny) memories.

You and Ryan ate quickly, both of you starving. You had dessert along with your meal and left soon after finishing. The two of you were eager to get home and play videos games together. You and Ryan held hands as you left the restaurant, then getting into Ryan's car. On the way back home, your stomach began to ache and you soon became very discomforted. You decided not to say anything, since it was only a short drive back to Ryan's house.

Soon you and Ryan arrived home. By now your stomach was really hurting and you were in a lot of pain. You told Ryan and he offered to carry you upstairs. You accepted his offer and he carried you into your bedroom, laying you down on your bed. You clutched your stomach and groaned from the pain. Ryan laid with you in the bed while you tried to fall asleep.

After some time, you got very nauseous. Suddenly you got up out of the bed and ran into the bathroom. Ryan quickly followed you and held your hair back as you vomited into the toilet. After a few minutes, you had finally stopped vomiting. Ryan let go of your hair and you sat back against the wall. Your stomach felt all torn up and you felt utterly terrible. Your forehead was really warm and you were sweating quite a bit.

"Damn Y/N, are you ok? I bet it was something you ate at the restaurant." Ryan says, handing you a towel to clean yourself off with.

"I don't know, maybe I got food poisoning or something." You say.

Ryan knelt down and felt your forehead, a worried expression on his face.

"I think I need to go to the hospital, Ryan." You say shakily.

"Alright, I'll drive you there. Everything's gonna be fine." Ryan says reassuringly, kissing you on the cheek.

Ryan told you to stay put while he got a few things. He left the room and quickly came back with his jacket on, car keys in his hand. You got into the car with Ryan's help, then you two were off to the hospital. You arrived there quickly, since Ryan had driven so fast. You supposed that he was just worried about you, so you didn't bother asking him to slow down. Ryan helped you get inside of the emergency room, immediately calling out for nurses.

"Can someone help us? I think she got food poisoning." Ryan says anxiously.

A few nurses hurried over to you and supported you as you walked over to a chair in a back room. You sat down, your hand on your stomach. Ryan watched as the nurses began to treat you. They checked your blood pressure, temperature and other things. After a few more minutes you were taken to a different, more secluded room. Ryan followed you closely, still looking worried.

You talked to a doctor and explained your symptoms. You did in fact get food poisoning, but thankfully it wasn't too severe. It was bad, but not near as bad as it could have been. You sighed in relief as the doctor told you that all you needed was some antibiotics and some rest. Ryan looked relieved as well, his worried expression no longer evident. After the doctor was finished talking to you and Ryan, you both left and sat in the waiting room.

Ryan kissed your forehead and gave you a small smile. You smiled back and leaned onto his shoulder. Now you just had to wait until your antibiotics were ready for you to take home. You both sat together and held hands. For a while you sat in silence, resting. Moments later Ryan leaned his head onto yours.

"I was worried." Ryan says out of the blue.

"I could tell. I was worried too." You reply.

"Well, I'm glad you're ok." Ryan says, stroking your hair.

"Me too." You say, smiling softly.