Mutual Feelings (Devin Sola Request)

Mutual Feelings

A Devin Sola Imagine

Word Count: 1,758   

Warnings: smut, language

Author's Note: I'm sorry for not updating in a while, I've been busy this past week! I hope you guys like this imagine! Don't forget to vote and comment. :)

~Requested by Anonymous on Tumblr~

You watch from backstage as your friends, members of the band Motionless in White, perform on stage. Their energy fills the room, as well as the cheers and screams of their many fans. You watch them as they passionately sing and play their instruments. Their show was almost over; they were playing one of their last songs of the night. The crowd had been absolutely insane for the entire show, it was amazing!

You mainly kept your eyes on Devin, whom you were the closest with. You both got along really well and had most of the same interests. You hung out with him a lot and you guys always had fun together. Over time you had fallen in love with Devin, but you never told him. You were not sure if he felt the same way and you feared rejection, so you decided to just keep it as your little secret.

You laugh and smile as Devin turns to look at you, playfully flipping you off. He then continues performing, head banging while playing his bass. Chris screams and sings the lyrics to their final song of the night, hitting every note perfectly. You clap and cheer along with the crowd as their set comes to an end. You watch as the guys throw out their guitar picks, set lists and other objects to the crowd.

You stand off to the side as the guys all come backstage. They wipe some of the sweat off them, putting their instruments in their cases. Devin soon walks over to you, engulfing you in a sweaty hug. You smile as his slick, sweaty arms wrap around you. After the hug, all of the guys huddled up with you and some crew members. You all congratulated each other on another amazing show and discussed your plans for the rest of the night.

Eventually you and the band left the concert venue, waiting outside for your ride to take you to a hotel. The band had a few days off, so you all would be staying in a hotel during that time. You were in a big, beautiful city, so it was the perfect place to have time off. You all stood outside, the cool breeze blowing through your hair. Devin stood beside you, often stealing glances at you.

A few minutes pass before your ride arrives. You all get in the van, buckling up before driving off. Again, Devin is beside you. You turn to look at him and you both smile at each other. During the drive all of you talked to each other. Jokes were made and scary stories were told.

Later on you finally arrived at the hotel. Chris paid the driver and you all grabbed your luggage. After a hilarious struggle to get everyone's luggage up to the hotel room, you all got settled in. Everyone had to share a room with someone, since there was a limited amount of space. One by one, you all got paired up. You ended up sharing a room with Devin, which was actually a nice surprise.

The hotel room was really nice and large. It also had a large living room, which was convenient for you guys. Everyone sat in the living room, hanging out together. Chris and Ryan started playing a NHL hockey video game, trying so hard to beat each other. Everyone in the room watched their competitive battle, choosing sides and cheering them on. After a few minutes, someone sat down next to you on the couch.