Possessiveness (Devin Sola Request)

Possessiveness

A Devin Sola Imagine

Word Count: 2,120    

Warnings: smut

Author's Note: This imagine is for @MsAlecHorror. I'm sorry that it took a little while, I hope you like it! Don't forget to vote and comment, everyone! ^_^

Today was your favorite day of the year: Halloween! The scent of pumpkin filled the air and multi-colored leaves covered the ground. There was a chill in the air and Halloween decorations surrounded the houses of most of your neighbors. You woke up happy and excited, ready for the fun activities of Halloween day. You had carved your pumpkins a few days ago with your boyfriend Devin. The two of you loved Halloween, so the entire month of October was always full of Halloween themed fun (not much different than your lives throughout the rest of the year).

You woke up with Devin's arm around your waist, holding you close to him. You carefully turned to face him, trying not to wake him up just yet. You stared at him for a while, admiring his features. You thought about tonight and the Halloween party that you guys were going to. You grew very excited and smiled at your sleeping boyfriend. A few minutes later his eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Good morning." You whisper, smiling at Devin.

"Skylar, how long have you been staring at me?" Devin asks.

You both laugh and smile at each other, then Devin kisses your forehead.

"Good morning beautiful." He says, stroking your hair.

"It's Halloween!" You exclaim.

"I know, it's exciting." Devin replies, smiling at you.

"I can't wait for the Halloween party tonight, it's going to be so much fun! Did the rest of the band say whether or not they were all coming yet?" You ask.

"Yeah, Ryan texted me last night and said that they were all coming." Devin tells you.

"Awesome."

You and Devin get up and go downstairs to the kitchen. Both of you were wearing horror movie t-shirts and sweatpants, along with festive Halloween socks. You made chocolate chip pancakes with lots of syrup and whipped cream on top. Devin grabbed your container of Halloween sugar cookies and you guys ate some of those, too. After eating breakfast and expressing more of your excitement for the night ahead, you and Devin watched a movie. You both watched Halloween movies for the next few hours, then you went on a walk.

You both got dressed in regular clothes and grabbed your jackets, heading out the door. You held hands as you walked on the leaf-covered sidewalk. Leaves crunched underneath your shoes and a light breeze blew through your hair. You and Devin walked in silence, enjoying the beautiful autumn afternoon. You eventually made it to a little ice cream parlor that was nearby and got some ice cream. You two ate ice cream and talked for about a while, then started walking back home.

When you got back home it was time to change into your costumes, do your makeup and get ready for the Halloween party. You and Devin were going as Sweeney Todd and Mrs. Lovett. Your costumes were amazing! You got dressed and did your hair, which took a while. When you were done with that, Devin did your makeup. You sat very still as he quickly did his work. Devin was very precise, his makeup skills were amazing!