Bored (Ryan Sitkowski Request)

Bored

A Ryan Sitkowski Imagine

Word Count: 1,502

Warnings: smut, BDSM, language, daddy kink

Author's Note: This imagine was requested by @MotionlessInMisfits - I really hope you like it! Sorry it took a while to post.

You and Ryan were having a lazy day at your house. You wore a loose fitting tank top and shorts, your black dreadlocks lying on your shoulders. Ryan was wearing sweatpants and one of his Black Craft Cult shirts. He had his arm around you as you both laid on your couch, relaxing. You had been watching tv for who knows how long, almost falling asleep. Honestly, you were getting quite bored.

"Ryan?" You say.

"Yes, Van Halen?" Ryan replies, looking down at you.

"I'm bored." You tell him.

"Well...What do you wanna do?" Ryan asks you.

"I don't know, I'm just tired of watching tv. What do you wanna do?" You reply.

Ryan thinks for a minute, then smirks at you. In a second Ryan is pulling you on top of him. You shriek as his hands grab you, lifting you on top of his body. He smashes his lips onto yours, sloppily and eagerly. You two had went from doing nothing to having a heated make out session within seconds. Ryan's hands roamed your body and you slipped your tongue into his mouth. Your tongues fought for dominance for quite some time before Ryan finally overpowered you.

You moaned as Ryan's tongue explored every inch of your mouth. Eventually you and Ryan change positions, with him on top and you underneath him. His hands grope your breasts, squeezing them as the two of you continue kissing. You claw at Ryan's chest, occasionally pulling on his shirt. Soon Ryan got your hint, taking both yours and his shirt off. Your bra disappears quickly afterwards, being thrown onto the floor in the growing pile of clothes.

Ryan struggles to pull your shorts off, then he takes off his sweatpants. You can see his erection through the thin material of his boxers, making you even more aroused and wet. You could feel your wetness pooling in your panties, your clit just aching for Ryan's touch. You soon got what you wanted. Ryan sensed your lust and swiftly pulled your panties down your legs. He then positioned himself and kissed your inner thighs, teasing you.

"B-baby please, don't tease me." You say, your voice quavering.

Ryan smirks at you before continuing with his lustful torture. He ran his tongue along your inner thigh, extremely close to your soaking core. Your breath wavered, your hands gripping the edges of the couch cushions. Suddenly Ryan's tongue plunged into you, driving you to the edge of sanity. You gasped, gripping the couch cushions with more strength than before. You moan as Ryan continues to pleasure you, his tongue gliding along your skin.

Ryan's hands grip your waist, moans leaving your mouth as well as profanities. You arch your back slightly, coming closer to your orgasm. You feel the familiar warmth in your stomach. Ryan moves his hands up and down your sides, making you shiver. After a few minutes more, you hear the wetness of your skin being soaked up by Ryan's tongue and lips. You moan his name loudly and he stops pleasuring you.