EPILOGUE

After 10 years:-
We were all very happy.
Shruti after winning the Student Of The Year had comoleted her no reason revenge. So she became a housewife.
Lucky got over his dad's little business and married a lovely punjabi girl from his locality.
Sudo was now working in Nasa as a scientist.
Jeet married Sana.
Sana and Jeet worked as the account manager in two different companies.
Arjun and Priyanka had now twin boys of eight years.
Sid and Alia got married. Alia is yet very trendy and shopaholic. But she decided to remain as a housewife. And Sid is a huge business tycoon of India.
And now finally talking about me. In these ten years I broke a lots of records by different rockstars in Hollywood. All my songs went hit.
And now finally, I am marrying my love of my life, in Las Vegas.
This was a really proud moment for me. 'Cause I had promised my brother once that me being a rockstar would earn more than him and marry in a bigger place than him. He married in Thailand and I am marrying in Las Vegas. One of the most expensive place in the world.
And everyone including Shruti and Dean s invited.
And finally, there Kriti comes in an amazing 'lehenga'. She looks gorgeous as always.

WRITER'S NOTE:-
Hey friends!
So this was the final and 45th chapter of the story.
This is a very confusing time for me. I don't know. Should I be happy or should I be sad. It is a very stupid time for me.
This is my first book on Wattpad which finally is completed.
I just can't believe it.
I had started writing this book in somewhere like in the end of May 2015. And now it has been a year since I had started this book.
I got a very good response by the readers of this book.
Anyways guys, whoever was there with me in this jorney since the beginning and till the end, I would like to thank all of them.
And it's not like I'm not thankfull toother readers. Ofcourse I am very thankfull to you people too.
And the main person who I know stayed till the end is Washma786
And also I would like to thank @MrsVDhawan , although she was there only till half of the story but still she supported me a lot.
Thank you all so much guys.
You all the readers mean a lot to me.
Also if you liked my story, please do read my other stories like 'Arranged Marriage' and 'The Bad Boy With A Heart'.
Thank you again friends.
Love you all!
And a final good bye! xx
:')