My Jaw Dropped!

And that was when I saw something unusual, but I wanted it to be usual. The gate of our college opened widely and a Black Mercedes entered. Every bodies eyes were widely opened to see who it was. I wonder Why people dont look at my car, although I bring Ferraries? Anyways, I ignored that one wonder of my brain and concentrated on the car. And then I realised that four more cars of the same model were behind the first car, which may be also a reason of people's attention attraction. The whole college had a kind of 'Lotus Temple' environment - pin drop silence. Sudo and Lucky were behind Jeet and me, they too were looking at those cars. The first car stopped infront of us. The back doors of the car opened. Two men with black suit, sunglasses on, having muscular body as if their suit are going to tear down. (Not looking less than the look of Salman Khan in the film 'Body Guard' but anyways Bhai looks far better than those Dracula faced men in black). We all four moved a step back seeing those devil faced guys. We looked at eachother for a nano second and tgen again concentrated at the cars and the men in black. The same thing happed with the secobd, fourth and five car. They all gathered infront of the third car. We streched our neck upwards and tried to see what was going on. Hopefully I had missed nothing. A man in black went forward and opened the left back door of the third car widely. I couldn't see anything due to the crowd near the car. I jumep over Jeet's back and climed on his sholder. I believe Jeet had cursed me so much then. "What's up, man? What are you doing?" Jeet asked me getting irritated. "Shh!" I asked him to be silent making a shooo sound putting my finger over my lips I hardly balanced my self. I could feel the hurt I gave Jeet, but I wanted to see what was happening so I ignore his pain. "Tell us what is happening there." Jeet said me. But asked his to stay quite saying "I will tell you later. Now stay calm, and let me see so that I can tell you three later." Jeet made a smirking face, though I didn't see his face I could feel it cause I knew his behavior since years.
So, the door was wide opened. As there was pin-drop silence, a "Takkk" sound echoed all over the college compound. Listenening that sound I could guess that it was a sound of a girl's pencil heeled shoes (Staying with Alia made me quite enough educated about girl's craps). I streched my neck upper to see. "Oye Varun, carefull. Don't let your head seperate from your rest of the body?" Lucky said cracking a silly joke, seeing me streching my neck. I turned at him giggle saying "He he!" showing all my teeths in a irritating manner, and again turned to see, all just in a second. I realised that I had not missed anything. And then I saw a pair of white skinned leg wearing black pencil heels. I could see only that much due to the door of the car that was widely opened. A white skinned hand grabbed the top of the door. Even though I was in a very long distance, I could see those pretty, slim fingers with long nails polished with black colours. A tall figure stood and closed the doors of the gate. Man, she was sexy and hotter than Alia. She was so tall. My jaw dropped with a smile on my face. She wore a black one-piece, which didn't reach even upto her knees. She was so tall, nearly to my height. She wore a sexy, big, girly goggles. Suddenly, I lost my balance and fell down. "Ouch!" I shouted. Jeet, Sudo and Lucky helped me getting up. I didn't feel any hurt and was just thinking about the girl. I went back standing over Jeets sholders but I coul not see her anywhere nor I could see those men in black. I got down with a poor face. The three asked me what had happened but I ignored them and went to my room and lied on my bed taking off my shoes. The whole day I was in the bed thinking about the girl and using my mobile. I asked Jeet to bring my breakfast, lunch and even dinner. I didn't speak more than that to anyone the whole day. And then I changed my dress, brushed my teeth and went to bed. I felt asleep after half an hour.