Introducing Myself

I woke up the next day, bathed, brushed my teeth, got dressed, went to the dining hall to have my breakfast and then went into the classroom my first lecture of the day of economics. After 45 mins. I came out my classroom after the lecture was over. Suddenly I saw that awesome girl in the corridor. I noticed that she had made lots of friends. I could smell the hot, burning smoke coming from my right side. And I then noticed that it was coming out from Sana (One of the most popular girl of college out of the three. The three are; Alia, Sana and the new girl. The new girl's gossips spreaded like virus and afterall she became popular. Anyways Sana is the one who really gives me attention like I am the only one in the college.) I wonder why girls don't like someone who is better than them, afterall god hasn't made anyone the best. I went to Sana so that I could atleast know something about the new girl.
"Hey Sana."
"Hi Varun." she replied. Her face converted from frowned to sexy as she saw me. She loves flirting, I believe.
"Why were you frowned?"
"Nothing, just was looking for my friends."
"Do you know anything about that new girl?"
"Yes, she is a jerk."
"Common anything? Name?"
"Umm, yeah."
My heart was jumping like anything.
"Common tell me."
"Kri..." My eyes went bigger and bigger, but she stoped for a while and continued "Anyways why do you need it?"
"Oh! common Sana tell me, I really need it."
"No!"
"Please."
"No still means no. First tell me the reason."
And that kind of moment I hated the most.
"Ok. I will tell you, but first tell me her name."
"Promise?"
"Yup." Making my face as much innocent as I could.
"She is Kriti Sanon. She is the daughter of a bussiness tycoon in U.S. I don't understand, if her dad is in U.S. why the hell did she come to India!"
For me. Thanks God, I love you so much. I said to myself.
"Ofcourse she may be having some work in India. Or maybe she loves India. Or may be... whatever it is, isn't it good that she is here?"
Sana gave me a sharp look.
"Umm, I've got some work. Bye, meet you later." I said and went towards the new girl, I meant Kriti. I stared at her and seeing me starring at her, her friends stared at me. As I noticed them starring at me I got nervous. Common this the only chance. be a man, go and talk to them. I said to myself.
I forced myself and waved my hand to Kriti's friends. As I did so, Kriti noticed her friends starring someone (It was me but she didn't know that) and turned right to see who they were starring at. Finally, our eyes met. It felt like a beautiful cold breeze passing by, as it happens in bollywood films. Well, my hands were still waving, and seeing that she waved back with a smile. That killed me partially. How can someone be so cute? I thought.
But when she waved back, I gained that confidence of the normal me back. I moved forward with a flirty smile. As I reached near her I noticed that she was one inch shorter than me. Our eyes met.
"Hi" I said.
"Hi" She replied. Her friends stared at us with their jaws dropped.
"Well, you're new here. Isn't it?"
"Yeah"
"Umm. Coffee? It's lunch time."
"Sure. Girls, wanna have some coffee?"
My heart was throbbing as if I was watching a haunted movie.
But it was jumping too, as Kriti had accepted my Coffee Proposal. It felt as if she had said 'Yes' to marry me.
"But didn't we have it just now?" One of her friend replied making a weird face.
"Yes but I love coffee. I can have 1000 times a day."
For once I wished that I was coffee.
"Umm, no we will be waiting for you. We are just there, come soon." Her friend said pointing the bench in the ground.
"Fine." Kriti replied with a smile.
"Come." I said and walked towards the cafeteria. My heart was still throbbing. She followed me.